Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-24-2020, 11:45 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Installation / Running Game Issues

Hello Peeps. I am hoping someone can shed some light on an issue I am having trying to get onto P99 Green.

After following https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2651
I can get into server select but once I click on Play P99 Green my computer locks up and my widescreen monitor goes berserk. I have to hard restart every time this happens.

I can get past this and into Character select with DUXA install but then once at Character select it shows my P99 game files are not up to date. Once I go back and extract the P99 V53 game files back into EverQuest directory the game goes back to doing what it was doing before. Just locking up when hitting Play P99 Green. I have messed with Windowed Mode and Full Screen over and over again but nothing seems to fix this issue. It seems like my issue is within the new V53 P99 game files. Maybe because of my setup I need to remove or change something within those game files.

Any help would be great as I would like to start playing again. I'm not the most savy technical person out there so let me know if I need to give more information.
Old 10-24-2020, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

please tell us your resolutions within your eqclient.ini
Old 10-26-2020, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

only install that i will help with troubleshooting is the titanium client install
i think mcoy does the same
let us know when you do a vanilla titanium client install with v53 patch and removing the necessary files