Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2020, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Better start keeping score castle! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As Trump likes soldiers who aren't captured, I prefer my criminals who get away with it. Like Biden and Obama or some shit.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if Don Jr did what Hunter has done and there were emails, pictures, and the sex tape to prove it all.

Would CNN, ABC, MSNBC etc. run zero stories on it before they could verify if it were true?

Why won't they run it for Hunter's emails when it has been corroborated by multiple people involved on those email chains, including actual emails from those recipients?

Anyone supporting this censorship is sick. The only people the Right are gonna "put in chains" are the Bidens.

The left doesn't seem to care about our institutions - just power. The FBI, the media, pollsters, etc. will have zero credibility. What will that do for our nation?

Trump wins. Then this all comes out and these people ^^ are gonna have egg on their face and zero credibility for the next 4 years. Some will go to jail. Trump is gonna tear it up his second term.
The same DOJ that had most of this and was already looking at it will keep looking at it. And when they announce which foreign country is involved in piecing together truth and lies to produce a narrative which only works on retards, you won't believe it.

If there was a smoking gun here Barr would be all over it.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:28 PM
Banned

Biden could just state in no uncertain terms which parts are true and which parts aren't, but he avoids the topic like the plague. This does not help to make him look completely innocent. He's running for president, if he *is* actually innocent I want to know that. He's not just a benevolent victim of meanie trump and co., they are investigating it because there's evidence of corruption. Which wouldn't necessarily mean he broke the law, only that he's two faced and engages in ethically questionable activities to enrich himself while telling the country super generic things like "I'm for the people man, the working people. Did I mention scranton? No? Well, scranton."
Old 10-25-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden could just state in no uncertain terms which parts are true and which parts aren't, but he avoids the topic like the plague. This does not help to make him look completely innocent. He's running for president, if he *is* actually innocent I want to know that. He's not just a benevolent victim of meanie trump and co., they are investigating it because there's evidence of corruption. Which wouldn't necessarily mean he broke the law, only that he's two faced and engages in ethically questionable activities to enrich himself while telling the country super generic things like "I'm for the people man, the working people. Did I mention scranton? No? Well, scranton."
Trump could release his tax returns, too. Who cares? This whole shitshow will be over soon. Stop worrying about TMZ level shit.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump could release his tax returns, too. Who cares? This whole shitshow will be over soon. Stop worrying about TMZ level shit.
They aren't equivalent situations, but I agree it is tmz level shit. The thing is Biden has almost no discernable platform, I'm not gonna vote for a guy who isn't telling me what he actually intends to do, and hasn't done anything in almost 50 years except a bill that put a bunch of nonviolent drug offenders in prison, when there's evidence he might *also* have the character of a shady ass car salesman and\or slimeball lawyer.

Trump is a boisterous arrogant prick, but he actually installed some policies that made things better for a lot of people both foreign and domestically. It would have been great if the debate moderators had focused on actual relevant issues instead of "do you denounce the fucking kkk" like it's 1930 or something. Talk about tmz level shit.
Old 10-25-2020, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly this tax return line of questioning makes no sense. If there was anything of note in there don't you think we would have heard about it via leaks in the Mueller investigation? If I'm missing an angle here please tell me but it seems like a complete non-sequitur.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They aren't equivalent situations, The thing is Biden has almost no discernable platform, I'm not gonna vote for a guy who isn't telling me what he actually intends to do.
Dem platform: https://democrats.org/where-we-stand/party-platform/

RNC platform: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Getting tired of linking you this, Mr Bad Faith
Old 10-25-2020, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly this tax return line of questioning makes no sense. If there was anything of note in there don't you think we would have heard about it via leaks in the Mueller investigation? If I'm missing an angle here please tell me but it seems like a complete non-sequitur.
He'll surely release them after the audit, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2020, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Both very scary platforms not compatible with western civilization

SAD!
Old 10-25-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol
Closed Thread