Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I wrote for CNN, their credibility would increase.

No where to go but up.

Know what I'm sayin'?

*slaps your back*
for actual retarded people, you can write on medium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no slurs tho
Old 04-19-2019, 06:48 PM
Banned

/r/forwardsfromgrandma
Old 04-19-2019, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for actual retarded people, you can write on medium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no slurs tho
Nah, I want to write for CNN.

Maybe they'll let me if I fake a hate crime against myself.
Banned

Well....Technically the left is in ideological alignment with Communist Russia, so I don't see what the problem is. If you look a couple months back on the politics thread, the leftists forum dwellers were literally arguing on behalf of Leninist/Stalinist Russia and Maoist China, defending their decisions to starve 10s of millions of their people and everything....
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would Obama want to stop Russia from meddling in our elections? He was russia's bitch for 8 years and democrats seemed to give no fucks.

Trump: Clinton's foreign policy plan would start WW3
Old 04-19-2019, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well....Technically the left is in ideological alignment with Communist Russia, so I don't see what the problem is. If you look a couple months back on the politics thread, the leftists forum dwellers were literally arguing on behalf of Leninist/Stalinist Russia and Maoist China, defending their decisions to starve 10s of millions of their people and everything....
quotes please
Old 04-19-2019, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clinton and Obama are too different people.

I know neo-liberals all look the same though.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell us more about how much you know about pedophiles, not from experience of course.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:53 PM
Banned

This sounds so familiar...

Quote:
"Despite being met with resistance early on, the Red Guards received personal support from Mao, and the movement rapidly grew. Mao made use of the group as propaganda and to accomplish goals such as destroying symbols of China's pre-communist past, including ancient artifacts and gravesites of notable Chinese figures. Moreover, the government was very permissive of the Red Guards, and even allowed the Red Guards to inflict bodily harm on people viewed as dissidents. The movement quickly grew out of control, frequently coming into conflict with authority and threatening public security until the government made efforts to rein the youths in. The Red Guard groups also suffered from in-fighting as factions developed among them."
Old 04-19-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, you really are the dumbest motherfucker on this forum. It's impressive. Here, your award.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bent over and grabbed his ankles for Russia when he:
Refused to sell arms to Ukraine.
Removed the plans for a missile defense shield in eastern Europe.
Laughed and joked about how silly Romney was for sayng Russia was a major adversary.
Sent Hitlery Clinton with her "reset button" to suck on Putin's dick to get it hard for his asshole
Does nothing to push back on Russia from invading/annexing Crimea
Did/said nothing about Russia influencing our elections until 2016 elections were over
Assured the russians he'd take even more dick in the ass "after the next election".
Coddled numerous historically anti-american pro russian satelite states like Cuba.

List goes on and on. He was a complete bitch for Russia. You are just an ignorant dumb fuck who eats whatever nasty shit is growing out of Pelosi's crotch and spews like a good little robot.
Closed Thread