Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(half) of ranger epic MQ is about 25k. The other piece is about 100K MQ from PoH.

White scales for bard is 400k+.
I was told entire Ranger Epc was 25k overall, for both Swiftwind and Earthcaller.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

lol no. You are sorely mistaken. Just a VS stone is about 20k. Your PoH emerald is WTB in forums from multiple people @ 80k currently.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Welp, only the rich get Epic'd then, I guess.

I'm tempted to start a toon on Red though, maybe play my Bard there. Is there any future to be had on Red99?
Old 06-19-2019, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or the people who join (raiding) guilds ... many of whom are far from rich.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-19-2019, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm tempted to start a toon on Red though, maybe play my Bard there. Is there any future to be had on Red99?
My ranger got his swiftwind in his 40s in under a week of joining an aspiring family feel guild.

Venril Sathir Remains is not a very difficult mob. Like I said if you reach out to guilds you might be able to trade tracking/spawning VSR for a stone.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Does Swiftwinds Haste stack with Haste from other items, like Sash of the Dragonborn? I'm planning on buying one of those to replace SCHW once I start on Thurg armor.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Does Swiftwinds Haste stack with Haste from other items, like Sash of the Dragonborn? I'm planning on buying one of those to replace SCHW once I start on Thurg armor.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide

Bro, you need to spend a couple weeks reading the wiki. Everything you’ve asked in this thread is there, or find a mentor lol.

Those are both worn hastes, the same type of haste does not stack with itself. Otherwise you’d have people running around with max haste 24/7.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Although the effect has a different name it still counts as worn haste and so does not stack with other sources of worn haste.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide

Bro, you need to spend a couple weeks reading the wiki. Everything you’ve asked in this thread is there, or find a mentor lol.

Those are both worn hastes, the same type of haste does not stack with itself. Otherwise you’d have people running around with max haste 24/7.
A couple weeks? That better be sarcasm. One should not have to do hours of research to play a video game.

Jimjam: So basically once I have Swiftwind, I can pass on my Haste item to an alt or sell it?
Old 06-20-2019, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A couple weeks? That better be sarcasm. One should not have to do hours of research to play a video game.

Jimjam: So basically once I have Swiftwind, I can pass on my Haste item to an alt or sell it?
Alright so OP is clearly trollin now.

Please move this thread to RNF titled help I’ve been here since 2014 and still don’t know how to play this game
Closed Thread