Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

I did solb kobolds, the shaman's really weren't that bad
Old 08-11-2019, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HHK hands down, you can solo bards or nobles and dyrna til 58
Beyond 53 this is a terrible idea unless you have the patience of a saint.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Fire Giant

how do u solo pull hhk nobes with rog?
Old 08-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do u solo pull hhk nobes with rog?
There is 1 solo pull noble on the third floor, and there is a lvl 40 warrior mob near the entrance that you can solo pull as well.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beyond 53 this is a terrible idea unless you have the patience of a saint.
It’s a mind-numbing camp and hard to get but the exp flow is actually quite good even at 57 with her being green half the time. Maybe I don’t get lucky and my groups pull and kill slow but in my experience it’s on par with Seb CE or Velks lower dogs. Well, besides no loot.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most classes have difficulty soloing 53+.
Bard, Wizards, Enchanters, Shaman, Mages, Druids, Necros, and Monks are all extremely easy to solo past 53.

If you know what you're doing, a thurg equipped warrior with some root nets, bind wound, and blood points (don't even need a fungi!) can also easily solo past this point too. SK's with a little skill can do it too along with rangers.

That leaves what? Clerics, rogues, and paladins as the worst soloers?

So yeah, most classes solo perfectly fine well past 53. Rogues are going to have the second hardest time soloing after the cleric.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Kobold

LOIO bloodgils for sure. Root net will give you time to split the sets that you can’t solo pull and the others with an opening backstab will melt. Just don’t forget to grab an EB item
Old 08-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard, Wizards, Enchanters, Shaman, Mages, Druids, Necros, and Monks are all extremely easy to solo past 53.

If you know what you're doing, a thurg equipped warrior with some root nets, bind wound, and blood points (don't even need a fungi!) can also easily solo past this point too. SK's with a little skill can do it too along with rangers.

That leaves what? Clerics, rogues, and paladins as the worst soloers?

So yeah, most classes solo perfectly fine well past 53. Rogues are going to have the second hardest time soloing after the cleric.
Soloing with my ranger has been far more difficult than the paladin if you dont include bow-rotting. Once a mob gets in the 4k+hp range it's just painfully slow to plink them to death.

For 400p a pally can buy a mana-free healing item. Even with normal root you can get 2-3 clicks easy before root breaking. So that's 240-360 hps healed for a 30 mana root. With a full duration of Enstill you can get closer to 10 clicks so give/take 1200 mana for 60 mana.

But yea...if the cleric is a lower guk/KC pro the rogue is going to be by far the most difficult to solo to 60.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:35 PM
Kobold

I did Spirocs in TD till 51. Plenty of room to fear kite or run away if it gets dicey.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A rogue can solo pretty well if he knows how to backstab while having aggro. Epic and fungi will carry you to 53 easily with DL 'vargs.
I've seen youtube videos and many posts on here regarding the solo rogue back stab. I have a very good internet connection and low latency and a top of the line computer (not sure if any of that matters in regards to landing the solo back stab). I can't seem to do it. I've heard you need to use the hide/evade macro to land it, I've heard you need to time it between server ticks, I've heard its all about spacing and strafing around and stabbing them in the side while you whip the camera around with the mouse, maybe I'm just not good enough at spinning the camera or need to adjust my sensitivity?

Could a proper rogue explain step by step the process and requirements for a solo back stab please :-)

I don't plan on soloing much on my rogue, he is part of a static quad and is an alt - But I'd like to know just incase I do need to solo something or have hate etc.
Closed Thread