Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 06:40 PM
Kobold

Don’t know about green but on blue you would want to be inside. Ideally at waterfall, but I’m sure some PUGs happen at entrance too. However, as another post stated, there’s many times you can move around from camp to camp quite easily...

As far as having a key..it’s pretty easy to ask for help or simply wait on someone going in/out on a bank/vendor run to Paineel. If you want to bring your own group, solo or play off-peak, probably best to get a key.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mobs gating 90% of the time is not classic. You pull a caller from KC moat, it gets low HP, and gates back to LCY? WTF
Kc is easy to crawl. You shouldn't be pulling mobs from across the zone.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1)Small races can squeeze through
2)Medium races can shadow step through or use a shrink pot
3)Large races can single shrink and shadow step or double shrink
4)Rogues can pick the lock
5)There is often someone around to help you in
6)You can get your own key (~150pp + heretic faction)
A) any class/race with sneak needs no faction work.
B) you can also do things like harmony/pacify + invis
C) you can kill Erudin guards to quickly get factioned
D) make an erudite mule and transfer it 150pp worth of sellable
Have a necro cast Ignite Bones on you and purchase key while you have skele illusion.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 01-14-2021, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Can’t you just click the rock?
Old 01-14-2021, 03:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t you just click the rock?
With the key or lock pick. yassss
Old 01-14-2021, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

My least fave thing about p99 is looking at 19 people lfg at the zone in of MM and the only group past GY is the CE

bruh the kitchen the Tunnels, the tower, the herbalist.

Those are 3 other full group, constant pull locations for CE level groups, and people like "nah can only go to the entrance"

Get in the damn hole and find the mobs, they're are TONS of spots for chain pulling in there while others chain pull the spots you know about.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the key or lock pick. yassss
For some reason I thought you didn’t need a key or lock pick for the rock but it’s been awhile. I thought I just clicked it one time and it opened
Old 01-14-2021, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My least fave thing about p99 is looking at 19 people lfg at the zone in of MM and the only group past GY is the CE

bruh the kitchen the Tunnels, the tower, the herbalist.

Those are 3 other full group, constant pull locations for CE level groups, and people like "nah can only go to the entrance"

Get in the damn hole and find the mobs, they're are TONS of spots for chain pulling in there while others chain pull the spots you know about.
those camps take real skill and invis cr thughhh dugdhe

best mm group i had was back in the pool area and pulling the back half of that lil area

a lot of the CE groups are overleveled for CE too and should be deeper in at the harder spots so those slightly harder mobs that may be the occasional yellow/red caster --- ppl can't handle them with their ragtag nature milling about looking for an enchanter to powerlvl them

---btw if u want to be a hero, be a ranger or druid, and pull MM, make ppl go at ur pace and if they can't sit tight kickt hem from grp

rangers can solo all of MM essentially given patience

MM is a lot funner on red, occasional wizard pvp too
Old 01-14-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

haha they take no skill, its like, I think it's more of a social factor, like, nobody is used to it so they dont do it.

and CR in MM is even an issue for anyone on p99, like that pool area most people can get to self invis haha.

Its the 3rd spot on my list, the tunnels hah! its so much exp, and there is still more than enough for 3 more groups in that castle!!

I still go to the tower with people (that you can just hop and zone out of if there is a bad pull, and regroup, so its even safer than the CE) and people are like "theres a tower here!?!"
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-14-2021 at 01:00 PM..
Old 01-14-2021, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

I do wish more groups were down to crawl through dungeons. That’s why my favorite groups are usually made up of fellow noobs, like myself, who want to explore everything. It’s worth a corpse run or two.
Closed Thread