Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cd, yet here you are boosting my threads with additional posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's helping with YT views and thread views for every bump to the top. Really appreciate it.
This explains a lot about you that you would care/monitor how many comments and views your stuff gets lol
Old 01-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

cd, I only checked your posts since you claim to not care about my record, yet here you are with double digit posts on my thread. Appreciate it man. Huge ego boost - big post counts, big view counts. #UberNerdFlex. Keep it up, +1.

The man that fights tooth and nail against someone else believing in Santa Clause, is often themselves a secret believer in Santa Clause. They just got a lump of coal for Christmas and didn't like it.

Glad you believe in me, bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gustoo, do it man! That sounds awesome. Only challenge is travel. Bind @ quest NPC and you can gate back. Maybe DL port with a slew of DL mobs being kited around druid rings? Could work.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:22 AM
Fire Giant

Gratz on world first double digit posts in a castle thread!
Old 01-05-2021, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

This thread has the characteristics of RNF, can it be moved for further enjoyment?
Old 01-05-2021, 07:56 AM
Banned

I PLed a wizard from 52-53 in less time than this including pulling the mobs in CoM, it might be a while to find the zone empty and a wizard exactly level 52 to record and beat this record lol. Wizard was doing around 90-100 mobs solo every 22 mins and he dinged before the last respawn pull at around the 1hr and 1 minute mark. Could definitely go faster if I had access to 2nd/3rd and ramparts and wizard had C2 entire time and a second bard pulled for him to not have to wait on me to gather another 25(although some of this time is used for mana recovery). I do have to say I’m quite surprised you got an entire level in the low 50s off lightstones shows how good that quest really is for low levels! Levels gained 50+ for free is impressive in my book. I’ll give ya a golf clap for this one.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:59 AM
Aviak

Obviously this guy spent months collecting scrolls/etc hoping to get the achievement for the first lvl 60. However, that got blown up when they turned off quest exp. In a last ditch effort to salvage whatever self-worth this guy has left, he decided to make his own “achievements” and advertise them on these forums. The sad part is whatever “achievement” he makes up isn’t going to be as good as the official achievements posted on the P99 website.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Banned

turning off quest exp biggest troll ever, must have been so fun to uncheck that box
Old 01-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Fire Giant

Voted 1 star
Old 01-05-2021, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is a desperate cry for help.
Yes, but more from the people bitching about it than the author.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, but more from the people bitching about it than the author.
Not even close.
Closed Thread