Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2021, 05:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a good point, but I can honestly say that I was of the misconception when I started on Project1999 that you needed 1000s of players to have fun. As you can see that post is from 6 years back.

I'm not denying that 90 people on red at peak hour is a low amount of players (200+ is enough) but I'd rather play with that amount of people anyway, so there is your answer, right? I chose Red99 over Soy99 where you're at DESPITE the numbers. Should tell you something.

I mean just look at the ongoing clusterfk of lawyer questing you guys run into regularly. How fun is that, not to mention queing up for pixels. Insanely retarded when there's a fast track option of duking it out. That's what the aqusition of gear is meant to be for, not gay fashion questing.
I don't give a shit how you get your kicks, kiddo. I'm calling you out on your "soyboy" commentary, because you seemed creamy in the pants to dive into the soyboy life more recently than I cleared out my spice cabinet.

Did red turn you into an incel poptart or were you just going through changes in your life?

EDIT: It took two seconds to use the forum to find one of your four posts. You're not worth the effort, but it took zero. Thanks though. Go eat your testosteroni with squeeze cheese and get the fuck to bed.

Maeraculous - 60 Enchanter
Last edited by xmaerx; 02-08-2021 at 05:28 AM..
Old 02-08-2021, 05:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't give a shit how you get your kicks, kiddo. I'm calling you out on your "soyboy" commentary, because you seemed creamy in the pants to dive into the soyboy life more recently than I cleared out my spice cabinet.

Did red turn you into an incel poptart or were you just going through changes in your life?

EDIT: It took two seconds to use the forum to find one of your four posts. You're not worth the effort, but it took zero. Thanks though.
English please?
Old 02-08-2021, 10:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
English please?
It's over anakin
Old 02-08-2021, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

This shit never happened on Teal.

#TealUN4life
Old 02-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beyond just laughing at Seal Team trying to bring down the little shreds of civilization on this server like a Final Fantasy villain formed from semen-infused tissue-papier-mâché, there is something worth mention:

Having been in "Seal Team" in other games, and having run "Seal Team" in other games, there is a certain atmosphere that permeates guilds like this. Statistically, it isn't even a mean mindset, it's just.. a meme mindset. People like and gravitate to that goofy fucking toxic ego-fest, crystallizing into a bunch of piss-flavored snowflakes around nucleation points failed-to-defuse by the guild's leadership. Every little thing that is said and done without recompense contributes to it, whether it's calling camps you're not at, casually swiping mobs from other peoples', or just generally showing disregard for the well-being of others.

Suddenly, your entire guild identity is that of an unwashed locker room, and everyone NOT inside is on the other team and worthless. Certain individuals will absolutely do dumb shit, get booted, and become examples. Unfortunately, those examples *aren't* for the people in the guild to witness and be better than. They're for people *outside* the guild to bear witness. They're purely scapegoats, intentionally or otherwise, shoved out to slaughter by the leadership who either thinks, or is pretending that they have control of the guild.

Unfortunately, it's not about those individuals. The guild itself is radioactive, having existed for far too long as a repository for the depleted uranium ammunition that is their bloated, un-preened roster. You can ban individuals and punish individuals all you want, but until the numerous, decent people in that guild decide to form something new, this is going to happen over and over again. Their refusal to do so means they're either not that decent, or they're not that numerous.

Keep the raid ban on the guild and its leadership until EQNext is released. Lift the raid ban on the players before epics come out. Give them a chance to reorganize and do better. Otherwise.. they're just going to wait out the storm, crack open a cold one with the boys and get back to soaking the rest of the server in ball-sweat.
bro eq next was cancelled years ago, are you living under a rock? also rip st hi guys
Old 02-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro eq next was cancelled years ago, are you living under a rock? also rip st hi guys
That may have been the point
Old 02-08-2021, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

If I joined a guild and was promised a raid scene and then that guild did some awful crap that got the whole guild banned from raiding for an indefinite period and I was then trapped in that guild, banned by the GMs from leaving that guild and joining another guild, I would demand the guild disband immediately.

Since I can't leave the guild and I can't raid due to the actions of management, then management needs to dissolve the guild. I'm banned from leaving the guild as long as it exists. But if it no longer exists, I can then join another raid guild and go on with my life.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody cares you fucking baby
Old 02-08-2021, 11:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That may have been the point
i like it then, good post.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I joined a guild and was promised a raid scene and then that guild did some awful crap that got the whole guild banned from raiding for an indefinite period and I was then trapped in that guild, banned by the GMs from leaving that guild and joining another guild, I would demand the guild disband immediately.

Since I can't leave the guild and I can't raid due to the actions of management, then management needs to dissolve the guild. I'm banned from leaving the guild as long as it exists. But if it no longer exists, I can then join another raid guild and go on with my life.
BB, you can join my guild on Teal. We are poopsocking the Ancient Crocodile in Guk.
Closed Thread