Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

Next iteration of green just delete the mage class until the pets are in if this is "classic". I cannot explain to you how frustrating it is to have spent over 80 hours leveling into a dead-end.

The idea of this being "classic" is asinine. At what point do we prioritize a *sane* experience?
Old 11-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Server GM

As I said, a dev is looking into it. They do have jobs, you know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

But this poor guy took time off work and is currently crying on the forums... Isn't there anyone who can help this poor man!?
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said, a dev is looking into it. They do have jobs, you know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i knooooooooooooooow i'm just salty man. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2019, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But this poor guy took time off work and is currently crying on the forums... Isn't there anyone who can help this poor man!?
dude, right? man in distress here.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
During that 2 month, people barely reach 30 and server were down most of the time.. it was 1999...
kinda agree, there are people pouring huge days into p99 absolutely destroying xp content in a way that transcends the classic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by john83 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Air and Fire 34 thats maximum pet level u can get atm.
Its like playing a 40+ cleric with superior healing only
I mean its not ideal, you're stuck with 0% rez instead of 50 and you have no cheal but in an otherwise balanced group you can probaly get by. Luckily there aren't a higr number of 40+ mobs in vanilla.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lyandris its the same dead end that existed in classic if it helps. The fix was to fill the gaps with merchants pet.

It was known when the decision to break the clss back on here was made. Same thread.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meanwhile it is known that pets aren't casting at the same interval as in classic
Mage pets didn't get spells until May 1999 and didn't get root until October. So...
Old 11-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

I understand some changes/balance issues that were added later, but these were PROBLEMS with the game on release. Just because it was broken then doesn't mean it should be broken now.
Old 11-07-2019, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

It’s pretty simple it was done to force people to group and play like it’s 1999. You think 4 mob aoe is legit classic also? You sweet summer child.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Closed Thread