Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did.

117 hours in 6 days spent. Took me 3 days to recover even remotely.
For the sake of accuracy, I must point out that Solist did his 117 hours over two separate stints camping the manastone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://imgur.com/wIw9bJM

I'm over 110 hours at this god damned camp in 6days, over two stints.

This shit destroys your body and brain. I slept for 12 hours, stayed up for 6 hours then slept for 17 hours straight after the first failure (circa 52 hours in, an afk check box didnt pop so i failed, or it popped somewhere off screen etc).

57 Hours in at the moment and I've had a tiny little 3hr nap while a friend nuked shit and clicked boxes for me
Quote:
I’m on hour 68 total of manastone camps, 52hrs (fail @ #1 for afk when i wasnt afk) + 4hrs (Passed out/not recovered from first) + 14hrs (current ongoing, suspect it'll be 60ish based on list position.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone just might die because of this.

Let that sink in.

Everyone on / considering getting on the list: turn off the computer and go outside.

Also: consider blue today!
Nobody with a healthy mind or body would EVER EVER go to those lengths for a video game.. It's ridiculously sad.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody with a healthy mind or body would EVER EVER go to those lengths for a video game.. It's ridiculously sad.
What credentials do you have to make this assessment? Or is it just your opinion?

You seem pretty judgemental, just curious why.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:31 PM
Orc

Don't know if it is a legit source, but 5 seconds of google gave me this:

https://www.sciencealert.com/health-...ep-deprivation
Old 11-21-2019, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What credentials do you have to make this assessment? Or is it just your opinion?

Common man, don't be like this.. I guess to answer your question, it's my opinion.. I have no professional credentials to provide you with..

But there is really no need, he provided all the proof needed..

"This shit destroys your body and brain"
"I've been awake for a total of 37 hours"
"I'm a bit afraid for my health"
"Prepare some fucking dogshit unhealthy meal"
"110 hours in 6 days"
"57 hours in, and i've had a 3hr. Nap"
"117 Hours- 3 days to recover even remotely"

Lastly- Losing the mental battle of being able to turn off for 30 minutes to eat a real meal is the nail in the coffin..

When weightlifting. It's suggested to wait at least 48 hours before smashing the same muscle groups...

This dude had no physical activity in numerous days, and the body took more than 3 days to recover.. Do we really need any credentials other than common sense to make such an assesment?
Old 11-21-2019, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude holy fuck.. This is the shit i'm talking about.. The fact people go to these lengths is frightening! You literally are stating how unhealthy it is for you to be doing what you're doing, but you don't seem to understand it's 100% on you.. You're so obsessed that you knowingly are putting your health at risk. Don't blame the game or the system man. You are doing this to yourself..
Hence the SHITSHOW of thee P99 end-game raid scene:

This is just one individual going to these extreme lengths. Things get much worse when the herd mentality of a large number of people working towards the same end enters the equation!

Green/Teal raiding is going to be absolutely DISGUSTING. Only the most extremely-hardcore players are going to have any chance at end-game loot in the Green/Teal lifetime.

Even after Velious has released the same group of people will still be farming Naggy and Vox. This very same group of people that spent the past 10 years monopolizing all content on Blue.
Old 11-21-2019, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm a bit concerned with your own mental abilities if you think his statement is questionable.

Put it into context. Someone spent over 75% of a 6 day span AWAKE barely engaging in anything physical and eating like shit in order to acquire a legacy item that isn't that useful for many classes and is only useable in the old world, on an emulated server of a 20 year old video game.

There could even be people doing this crazy amount of time for the second or third time who have already done it on the first instance of this emulated server. None of that is rational or logical.

Once they stop dropping and people start selling them, you could probably farm enough plat to just buy one in less than half the time.
Old 11-21-2019, 04:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hence the SHITSHOW of thee P99 end-game raid scene:

This is just one individual going to these extreme lengths. Things get much worse when the herd mentality of a large number of people working towards the same end enters the equation!

Green/Teal raiding is going to be absolutely DISGUSTING. Only the most extremely-hardcore players are going to have any chance at end-game loot in the Green/Teal lifetime.

Even after Velious has released the same group of people will still be farming Naggy and Vox. This very same group of people that spent the past 10 years monopolizing all content on Blue.
this is why pvp is the only solution
Old 11-21-2019, 05:08 PM
Kobold

Pvp Green/Teal would be a madhouse in lower guk

it would be delicious
Old 11-21-2019, 05:32 PM
Aviak

Sexual favors for a respectable 25% drop rate off EE itself (even ignoring the placeholders).
Closed Thread