Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastunburied [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've successfully. Negotiated people rolling 5 times now, one of them this dude logged in late, we asked him to roll and he got a 1000. Gears him.

When <savage> is there it's a click fest vs the autofire macro's though.
So if I showed up, with no support, I would be able to roll? I'd be willing to help even when I lose the roll, too
Old 07-13-2017, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

We had this for a bit, everyone who rolled helped out the person who won. Had an entire group of Rustle help out a lone AGer who won the roll to get his bracer. We vice-versa did the same for a Rustle member who won the next roll. It Really brought a tear to me eye to see this moment of solidarity on the server. Of course it wouldn't be P99 if this moment wasn't savagely ripped from us.
Last edited by Maliant; 07-13-2017 at 10:54 AM..
Old 07-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Interesting. I will have to bind out in WW to roll/help.

That is a pretty cool idea.
Old 07-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

There are still rolls going on. If you roll, stay to help out, and people will do the same for you.

It won't always be a roll, because not everyone agrees. Shame them. Shaaaame them.
Old 07-13-2017, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you make lotta good posts. this a good post.
i agree, this was a particularly strong post for our old friend here.

Also i support the ring roll. I do not participate in this quest for obvious reasons, but when I used to do Ragefire I found it to be a fun time if I could befriend my fellow Pearl Questers and convince them to work together when Rage popped. I made some new friends this way and the horrible poopsock experience turned into "Chatroom in Dragon Lair". I feel that it would probably be a similar experience of healthy, intra-guild bonding if people could do this with Scout Charisa.

Too bad I am not the person who needs convincing :/
Last edited by skarlorn; 07-13-2017 at 12:51 PM..
Old 07-15-2017, 10:53 AM
Kobold

Poetic Justice

[Fri Jul 14 14:43:04 2017] Scout Charisa says 'Great,Diamondarrow! I was wondering when they would send someone out to give me these. In my haste and excitement of this new assignment I forgot these. This scout business is great I must say. It sure beats setting in Southern Ro studying the ruins. I've been following these Storm Giants for days. They've been wandering up and down the coast looking for something.'

[Fri Jul 14 14:43:04 2017] Scout Charisa says 'Great,Saaden! I was wondering when they would send someone out to give me these. In my haste and excitement of this new assignment I forgot these. This scout business is great I must say. It sure beats setting in Southern Ro studying the ruins. I've been following these Storm Giants for days. They've been wandering up and down the coast looking for something.'

[Fri Jul 14 14:45:14 2017] <[SERVER MESSAGE]>: Server shut down initiated. Please find a safe place to camp. Server will shut down in 15 minutes.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:44 PM
Orc

I am confused. How is that poetics justice Mytral if both Diamondarrow and Saaden turned in right before a server shutdown?
Old 07-15-2017, 01:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamitous Oeuvre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am confused. How is that poetics justice Mytral if both Diamondarrow and Saaden turned in right before a server shutdown?
it takes a while to kill the target so it most likely dispawned on them.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

May I introduce Diamondarrow, Officer of Awakened.
Old 07-16-2017, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May I introduce Diamondarrow, Officer of Awakened.

I said the f word in Diamondarrow's general direction and he got really upset. You'd think being a big dick officer of the big dick guild wouldn't make one quite so insecure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastunburied [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shame if diamondarrow was being a spamfug. Went out of my way to let him know scout timer and rolling etc.

Yeah.... Don't do that. Diamondarrow is one of the few people who consistently sets flame to the rolling agreement.
Closed Thread