Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 11:42 AM
Kobold

Default Swirling Sphere of Color

I was just curious what the chances are of a guild doing Sky on its normal day allowing someone to come along, providing my own stone, for a chance at the trash drop from Tamers for ranger epic. Up to the point where I only need that, and a couple fights, so wanted to ask since I assume it's either banked or rotted a lot. I could be wrong, of course.

If it's possible you don't mind a 51 ranger (as I type this) to come along for a few islands one day, let me know here, in PM, or just /t Lishar in game. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Stupid question: why not just join a guild that does Sky?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

free bump
https://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation

It's not perfect but it should help you narrow in on a guild who may be able to help you.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupid question: why not just join a guild that does Sky?
~I guess the non rude answer would be that I was in one, for several years, having been on server since 2011. I ended up taking an extended break for RL, and when I came back a month or two ago, the entire top end game was different than I remember. Guilds are new, old ones are non existent, and my old one is one of those. So, I parked my old main, picked up an alt I had never really gotten into, and decided to play a class I'd never really gotten past 20. So, I joined up with a casual guild who has a Sky day, but has apparently stopped doing it due to interest, and am not sure I wish to jump to the boat of semi/HC raiding, so figured I'd ask here and see if I could find some assistance while I look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
free bump
https://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation

It's not perfect but it should help you narrow in on a guild who may be able to help you.
~Thanks, I hadn't realize the Sky rotation was still a thing, as per above, my extended absence lasted a couple years. I'll check out the days/times and see what may fit my schedule if I decide to make a move from the guild I joined while leveling.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

I've got one you can have. I'll look for you in game.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Omni should have a few kicking around, too. They often rot on 4. Our sky day is wed (10 am us eastern) and you're welcome to tag along whenever (we encourage guests on our raids), but I cannot guarantee that we'll be killing on 4 any time soon. Surely not today.

So if you cannot hook up with Bummey, PM me here and we'll see if we can get one to you.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 08-16-2017, 04:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omni should have a few kicking around, too. They often rot on 4. Our sky day is wed (10 am us eastern) and you're welcome to tag along whenever (we encourage guests on our raids), but I cannot guarantee that we'll be killing on 4 any time soon. Surely not today.

So if you cannot hook up with Bummey, PM me here and we'll see if we can get one to you.
I remember Omni from before my extended break, one of the few guilds I do. I appreciate the offer, and will let you know. Wed mornings don't normally work for me just cause I work weekdays. Convenient for weekends off, not for doing fun stuff during the week or late nights. But, if the chance arises, I'll be sure to shoot you a message if I am able to tag along one morning.
Closed Thread