Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements > Polls

View Poll Results: Do you believe ooc and auction should be returned to zone-only?
YES! I want ooc/auction to be per zone only. 383 52.39%
NO! I want ooc/auction to remain global wide. 348 47.61%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its a fallacy that everquest in any form is difficult especially in the era the emu is at. There are no scripts or emotes to follow, most raid mobs have moderate resists at best, none of the aoes are really nasty, and as long as you over come the regen you will win eventually.

the game was and is annoying however your either delusional or unskilled to call it difficult. these are perl scripts and c++ code were fighting and they behave the same way every time.
"you're", not "your".

Learn the difference, then I just MIGHT take you seriously.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"you're", not "your".

Learn the difference, then I just MIGHT take you seriously.
learn how not to be an overbearing, arrogant asshole and i may do the same.

regards
Old 05-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
learn how not to be an overbearing, arrogant asshole and i may do the same.

regards
There's nothing arrogant about demanding you to learn the language, if you so choose to communicate with it. If you're unable to do so, then that's your problem. Here endeth the lesson.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing arrogant about demanding you to learn the language, if you so choose to communicate with it. If you're unable to do so, then that's your problem. Here endeth the lesson.
i was referring to your arrogant overbearing attitude towards any one who has an opinion that differs from yours. Your just another jerk who thinks playing a 10 year old video game makes him some sort of authority on what works in game design and what doesn't.

the choice to disable globals and replace them with nothing was in my opinion poorly thought out and implemented with little planning or regard for the off peak population.
Disagree? fine then disagree, however to try marginalize a differing opinion with strawman and personal attacks shows your true caliber. /rude to you
Old 05-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
i was referring to your arrogant overbearing attitude towards any one who has an opinion that differs from yours. Your just another jerk who thinks playing a 10 year old video game makes him some sort of authority on what works in game design and what doesn't.

the choice to disable globals and replace them with nothing was in my opinion poorly thought out and implemented with little planning or regard for the off peak population.
Disagree? fine then disagree, however to try marginalize a differing opinion with strawman and personal attacks shows your true caliber. /rude to you
ROFL!
Old 05-27-2010, 02:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
ROFL!
know what sweetie pie? You are simply a piece of shit

grammarnazi that bitch....
Old 05-27-2010, 05:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
know what sweetie pie? You are simply a piece of shit

grammarnazi that bitch....
I see you have mastered the vulgar words, but are struggling in the possessive pronoun department. :P
Old 05-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Look at it this way folks. You knew global would not be permanent coming in, so first there is no reason to complain either way. Second, you don't and are not forced to pay anything therefore you really have no say. I mean it's totally unfair for someone tell you how to play the game they support, program, fix and run completely free of charge? A true travesty!
Old 05-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Wow, that's classy. Apparently this thread is the new Global OOC.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 05-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Aviak

Thank you developers and all you do.

Any classic veteran knows that global ooc/auc was *not* classic. Any true classic veteran knows EC trade tunnel *was* classic.
Closed Thread