Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2021, 01:46 PM
Large Rat

Default New Ogre Warrior on Green!

Hi all,

I just turned lvl 10 and I'm having a wonderful time playing. The community has been so helpful!

I had a couple questions since I'm having a real challenge finding groups/xp areas. I've been following the EQ Wiki but have had little success in finding anyone in the appropriate zones. Was originally in SRO killing snakes but now they're green and there aren't any people to group with to break up the orc camps.

I decided to make a run to EC where I'm located now. Can anyone give me advice as to where to find groups?

Additionally, I'm having trouble finding someone to make me large banded armor? I finally have money to buy a set.

Many thanks and come say hi if you see me in game!

Darkace
10 Ogre Warrior
Old 02-18-2021, 11:34 AM
Large Rat

This was an accidental duplicate post. My apologies!
Old 02-18-2021, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Was probably more unintentional than accidental but we all know the drill here regarding new accounts.
Old 02-20-2021, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

Are you using https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide ? You can filter to your level and filter out Velious zones.

Also can do something like /who all 7 13 to see where people are hanging out. I think Crushbone and Unrest are usually populated still but they're on a different continent. I think Oasis is also usually populated, but you might be a smidge too low for that, but I'm not sure.
Closed Thread