Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Default Question about Fungi Camp mobs in Seb

My bro and I duo seb a lot with our various lvl 60 chars. We typically never do fungi camp due to lack of time. My question is if we bring down a well geared Enc/Shm or Enc/Clr or Shm/Sk duo could we duo it? I don’t care so much about having to get fungi king. I’d be more interested in just killing some of the fungi just to say we did. Or would it be to challenging with to many adds?
Old 02-26-2021, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

I think any of those 3 combo's would work, although shm/sk might not have the DPS to kill fast enough.

Enc/Shm and Enc/Clr both solid duo, that should be able to handle the camp. Cleric is nice because CH with a charm pet is very OP, but shaman would be able to slow and relieve the chanter of that mana burden, which is especially important because in either case the chanter is going to be the one having to pull.
Old 02-26-2021, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Hell yea! Its the next level challenge you're looking for it sounds like.
Old 02-27-2021, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

The only safe spot I've found from adds is the exit room at the end of ilis jail. The water in front of king won't get adds but fighting there is frowned upon as an exploit and will get you in trouble.
Old 02-28-2021, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

Enc /sham - ideal for killing shrooms cause you can mana sieve the adepts/priest that may Gate or CH while the shaman does the malo/slow.

Enc/Cleric - same as above but enc works a lil harder. you may not have mp to slow every mob if you wanna keep up wit the exit room spawns while killing shrooms in the maze(gotta mana sieve).

sk/shm - could pull fungi king ph, but you won't really be able to clear priests/adepts wandering around the maze cuz of gate except for the exit shroom. you'll have to fight at the hallway wit pathers coming every 23 min
Old 03-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Orc

Enc / Shaman is your best duo choice for that area.

Malo's value cannot be overstated...both for the enc pets and the shrooms can be pretty resistant. All mobs tashed / malo'd will greatly reduce the chance of CCs being resisted in "oh shit" scenarios.

Make sure to keep a spell slot for Rapture, too. You'll thank me later.

ToT + sieve + torment is strong here. You'll figure out how many sieves get a mob near 0 mana and torment should be enough to keep them OOM for 2 minutes for the same mana cost as 1 sieve.

I'd start by camping at the exit room for safety sake. Its far easier to just hit the pad and start over than it is to CR. Try to keep accurate spawn timers. Pretty sure statics are 27 mins and roamers are 24.

I don't know how enc + shaman duos reliably get to clearing King PHs without FD...maybe someone has better tips.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:48 AM
Fire Giant

all of your duo combos can do the actually killing, but the key is you need someone who can get you king/PH single pull to camp

single pull, or pull train and tag king/PH, or whatever is you need to do.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Can you camp the shm in the zone out then snare the king/ph and zone out on the sk? Been too long for me to remember if immune to movement change, seems trivial if you don't mind repeating till one lands
Old 03-02-2021, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you camp the shm in the zone out then snare the king/ph and zone out on the sk? Been too long for me to remember if immune to movement change, seems trivial if you don't mind repeating till one lands
this would work pretty well, king/ph not immune to movement change.
Old 03-02-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Duoing the camp is pretty nerve-wracking - It would be a much better option to add a 3rd, preferably an SK or Monk - In the past my favorite groups were always 4 man groups. You end up wasting a ton of time trying to 2 or 3 man the camp if things dont go perfectly.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread