Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2021, 02:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The way you guys described Classic Wow sounds exactly like EQ TLP Servers. Except I would say TLP servers has more RMT built right into the game.

The last part of GDKP that is being left out is that at the end of the raid that gold gets divided up amongst the 40 raiders. So if you are just raiding fully geared already you can still make $$$ by doing raids you don't need to do anymore.
Old 02-15-2021, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Especially coming from someone that's spent 2/3 of that time posting on this forum lel.
Old 02-15-2021, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take that bet. How many players do you think you can coth into the lair in the three minutes it takes to down Trak?
What are you insinuating? That Seal Team has more raiders and CotH's then the rest of the server combined?

Also, 3 minutes? I've been in Spore King Groups with Seal Team members and watched people *in zone* take 10 minutes to get there. Maybe 3 minutes is what it would take if Seal Team was prepared for competition, but given their performance in Sky.. that's a hard fucking sell, my dude.

Maeraculous - 60 Enchanter
Old 02-15-2021, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

We all float on Teal.....even in Sky.
Old 02-15-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you insinuating? That Seal Team has more raiders and CotH's then the rest of the server combined?
"Raiders" maybe not, but coth mages parked on poop mountain? Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they have more of those than the rest of the raid guilds combined, and likely more shared cleric too. But I don't know for certain, I'm sure someone from K/BL/Ven has an idea.
Old 02-15-2021, 06:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Raiders" maybe not, but coth mages parked on poop mountain? Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they have more of those than the rest of the raid guilds combined, and likely more shared cleric too. But I don't know for certain, I'm sure someone from K/BL/Ven has an idea.
Nah, they don’t. Everyone’s got the mages now. The differentiators are engage speed and execution. When ST has been contested, they have engaged very quickly. Won’t say specifically how quick for competitive reasons, but it is fast.
Old 02-16-2021, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

All guilds are limited to two trackers on poop mountain by server rules. Just pointing out that people in this thread who think it comes down to raw numbers obviously aren't poop sockers. Kingdom poopsocked the last two Traks ST downed. Ask them how it went.
Old 02-27-2021, 06:05 PM
Orc

Alts are a bane imo. For the sake of the classic feelings, everyone should be restricted to a single character per account, and a single account per server.
Old 02-27-2021, 10:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I know its not PVP, but an fun way to solve it, if a zone (other than EC obv) gets more than 50 people in it, or whatever arbitrarily high number that would be two guilds competing ....pvp gets enabled for a certain amount of time like....15 minutes or something to allow people to solve things THE OLD WAY!!! Its just long enough that people couldnt just zone out to unenable pvp and short enough that you couldnt get permatrolled by respawners unless they were battle rezzing. Not sure if its possible....but it would be literal competition for raid mobs only. Just if you HAVE to solve a problem, its solvable. In the old days we had the Loot n Scoot rule ...so it kinda allows for that.
Old 02-27-2021, 11:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrposiedon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know its not PVP, but an fun way to solve it, if a zone (other than EC obv) gets more than 50 people in it, or whatever arbitrarily high number that would be two guilds competing ....pvp gets enabled for a certain amount of time like....15 minutes or something to allow people to solve things THE OLD WAY!!! Its just long enough that people couldnt just zone out to unenable pvp and short enough that you couldnt get permatrolled by respawners unless they were battle rezzing. Not sure if its possible....but it would be literal competition for raid mobs only. Just if you HAVE to solve a problem, its solvable. In the old days we had the Loot n Scoot rule ...so it kinda allows for that.
I like.
Closed Thread