Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2020, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not agreeing with the guy but if you don’t understand the fairly obvious point he’s trying to make I think that’s on you dude
whoosh!

or to put it slightly differently, wtf does skill have to do with raid-geared L60 corpse camping a random L50? (here's a clue for you: nothing! 99% of success on red is the same as 99% of success on blue: time spent growing that neckbeard, the other 1% is a mix of randomness & game knowledge.)
Old 07-02-2020, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is why I said in The Great Cover Up thread that the Second Great Cover Up was (IMHO, mind you) Bregan D'Aerth. BDA was one of the few guilds in TMO's era that could challenge TMO in player pool size and the ability to amass a raid force in record time. Maybe the only guild.
BDA's batphone didn't accomplish didlysquat during the TMO era. If people were in-game we could mobilize reasonably well, but I never saw a raidforce assembled out of thin air.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I relish the thought of camping lulz's corpse while he petitions me for being a cyber bully.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2020, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time i tried red the pop was about 30. I logged into a half naked 50s druid and started killing a seafury for fun when a 60 comes up and kills me (no big deal pvp), then he kills me while I'm naked walking to corpse twice in a row so i q'd, came back half an hour later, looted and never logged on again. That server is brimming with skill and talent and cool dudes who the staff totally should spend their time on.

PvP range is 4 levels

Y'all are real dumb
Old 07-02-2020, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP range is 4 levels

Y'all are real dumb
He said 50s Druid. Could easily be 57-59.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 07-02-2020, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said 50s Druid. Could easily be 57-59.
Nirgon is DMO. Ironically, those particular erudites are not known for their brains.

Erudin guards should kill DMO tagged players as they are a living insult to their race and pursuit of wisdom and logic.
Old 07-02-2020, 02:57 PM
Banned

Wink

slaughtered plenty of red con players on red back when we had a pop
maybe pint is just a bad player alert
pic related
Old 07-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoosh!

or to put it slightly differently, wtf does skill have to do with raid-geared L60 corpse camping a random L50? (here's a clue for you: nothing! 99% of success on red is the same as 99% of success on blue: time spent growing that neckbeard, the other 1% is a mix of randomness & game knowledge.)
Lol @ the guy who missed the point originally saying whoosh
Old 07-02-2020, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon is DMO. Ironically, those particular erudites are not known for their brains.

Erudin guards should kill DMO tagged players as they are a living insult to their race and pursuit of wisdom and logic.
Nirgon is killing green right now. You know how long hes been playing? I would not be insulting that guy, he knows what he is doing.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
slaughtered plenty of red con players on red back when we had a pop
maybe pint is just a bad player alert
pic related
I remember trying to xp with a pal at like level 20 in permafrost and Kimm kept abandoning her camp at bears to come kill us and foil our attempts at goblin slaying. Good times.
Closed Thread