Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Riot cleric consistently jumps into frag chain. I’ve seen their clerics so the first time I heard about it I thought he was just a moron. The next times it happened, it’s malicious.
Old 02-14-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Desperate dying guild is desperate. The recent meltdowns by Arcler and Warrio tell the story along with their blatant rule breaking and cowardice in owning up to it.

If they weren't on the verge of collapse their punishment would be harsher I think and I'm glad it isn't so when they fall apart they can only blame themselves.
Old 02-14-2021, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot cleric consistently jumps into frag chain. I’ve seen their clerics so the first time I heard about it I thought he was just a moron. The next times it happened, it’s malicious.
I’m happy to confirm Acholyte is being an asshole. 👍
Old 02-14-2021, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m happy to confirm Acholyte is being an asshole. 👍
Ahh, so no skill AND an asshole. Well, if you’re gonna be mean it helps to be smart.
Old 02-14-2021, 12:53 PM
Kobold

Desperate and dying? That’s a stretch, you will see the FRAGment of AG/Guild421 become more apparent once the complete merge of the guild, you have detoxx and furoar (who uses to accuse each other of cheating), the ego of beef (killed lav). An alleged AM GM, hardly a recipe for long term success.

If you stick a tinfoil hat on, What you have seen is a guild getting ready for some new meta aka faction for weeks before anyone know about the new meta. And you see people in riot getting frustrated with the lack of the GM’s consistently. And rule change mid cycle.

Take your tinfoil hat off and you just see that GM’s just don’t have the willingness/ time to stop the bickering of the same few people week after week. I mean who would? 80/20 in full swing on p99.

I don’t think it will be long until there is a full blown rotation in place and all the racing will be done a couple of cycles out of x amount of cycles.

If you limit the amount of weeks guilds case race you limit the amount of petitions/bickering.
Old 02-14-2021, 12:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The recent meltdowns by Arcler and Warrio tell the story along with their blatant rule breaking and cowardice in owning up to it.
Have I just walked into the twilight zone? You know why freedom had to concede Vulak?

I’m sure you have seen Lav’s discord post about why he left AG?
Old 02-14-2021, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Riot is playing by the real rules on Green. Simple.

I don't see the problem here.
Old 02-14-2021, 04:12 PM
Aviak

You know it's getting bad when you have to kill a mob you were suspended from killing just to get a kill this cycle. Yeeeowza
Old 02-14-2021, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagavan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know it's getting bad when you have to kill a mob you were suspended from killing just to get a kill this cycle. Yeeeowza
GM's confirm a mob freedom can't kill because they're suspended counts towards their concessions. Few months later confirm that Riot isn't allowed to do the same. Double standard by gm's in frag favor. No one is surprised. More news at 11.
Old 02-14-2021, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Riot faking CH chains on FRAG tanks, then officers replying literally with "Well you don't own /OOC" on multiple occasions, even in the UN, is all that needs to be said about current Riot.