Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was also thinking about trying out Red, and then I read this. Great community guys!
One was guys trying to recruit you to his different non project 1999 emulated server.

Most people who love Everquest PVP have been begging staff here for a server restart or refresh or alternate server for over 5 years.

The red server today is still the place I would play everquest though. On blue and green most all camps are psycopath locked down camps and there is no way for you to ever contest them. On red you can do what you want and you can join the best raiding guild on the server quite easily if you are not a maniac yourself and they will probably be happy to have new blood.

It isn't the PVP server that I want, but its still the best way to play everquest on 2-21-21 IMO. Being project 1999 means it won't get abandoned. They will do something for it if only merging it with a new fresh PVP server once that server goes through its time line or something.

The forums will always give you a bad idea of actual community. Go play and see.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-21-2021, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

I'm loving right now currently 28 cleric but I'm gonna start a necro today I thinks
Old 02-22-2021, 08:25 AM
Kobold

Enjoy the necro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I may work on my chanter today (only lvl 4... it's soo slow)
Last edited by Icetech; 02-22-2021 at 08:28 AM..
Old 02-22-2021, 12:07 PM
Large Rat

I just started on Red a few days ago and have also started a necro. Currently up to level 20. I've seen you around in Kurns but you've always been red con... maybe I finally caught up? Down to duo any time... Name is "Itriedred."
Old 02-22-2021, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Because exp is so boosted before 45 here. Its a bit tricky to level up with people.

The alternative is to look for other lowbies and see if you can hang out and help them up into your exp range. Best way to make friends.
Old 02-22-2021, 02:03 PM
Kobold

boosted? it feels sooo slow... but i am old and weak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2021, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boosted? it feels sooo slow... but i am old and weak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, compared with green or blue, XP is faster. But generally EQ is grindy game. If you find someone to group with, you will see XP will be even faster. Plus pet can't steal XP :-)
Old 02-23-2021, 08:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, compared with green or blue, XP is faster. But generally EQ is grindy game. If you find someone to group with, you will see XP will be even faster. Plus pet can't steal XP :-)

yeah, i played eq for like 12 years at release, i just don't have it in me anymore.. plus i shouldn't have started as a DE.. nektulous is my hell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-23-2021, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol a box ran by a 19 year old, gangsta box will end badly, I predict 70ish at launch and ~30 by the end of the first month and that might be optimistic. Everyone knows his track record and it’s not good. Hard pass on this one
yeah, but lets sit on the forums where the GM's banned people, stripped their toons and sold their items and other shit.
Old 02-23-2021, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone leveling on a sub 30 pop server? Durrrhurhurhrurhurhruhrurhruhrurhruhrurhr. Holy fuck lol.
Closed Thread