Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2021, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

methodists aren't trads, they're mainline.

your post makes no sense mr drug man.

hope this helps!
Old 12-24-2021, 05:36 AM
Kobold

sorry i didnt think my joke through i should have said 'wedding at the local russian orthodox church of america church' 9thats where i go to church at. and im a TRAD!!!!!!!!!

i can arrange a marriage for you starkind, im a local aristocrat and i can find some random peasant here for you if you want just let me know
Old 12-24-2021, 06:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ can be a bit of a drawn out affair, and the 90 min dungeons of LDON made for much healthier playing habits than spending ages searching norrath for groups, do your session, but feel compelled to stay another hour while you try to find your replacement.
Read: Not EQ.

Besides, nothing obligates you to stay with a party for 5 hours. You can join and look for a rep after 30 minutes, be out in an hour if you want. No one was considering 'healthy' anything in the 90s, only cool factor, which LDON is not.

Note: Talking about health in games today, with professional adult gamers who do it for a living (lol).. I mean, the industry is fay gate.
Old 12-24-2021, 08:30 AM
Banned

Very few ppl permanently hate me for grouping about an hour especially if I tell them upfront "I'm here now, idk if I have more than an hour." We usually hook up for a bit. I get the benefit of a little safety. They get the benefit of a broken camp. I don't think people should overly plan every session. And I think 30-50 minute LDoNs aren't really EQ either. I prefer to be able to do like four hours.

In my youth and good health I easily pulled 16+ hr sessions with a few 32-72 hour sessions. Three days was my personal hard limit for alertness.

@Bhairava I appreciate all the advice about getting married. I really want to lose this postmortem survival weight 1st. Then do some infinity pool selfies with my best EQ pals IRL 1st.
Old 12-24-2021, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They felt like a bit like the eq equivalent of amateur soccer.
When Unreal engine was something worth noting.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2021, 10:05 AM
Banned

random peasant sighting
lol
Closed Thread