Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2021, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

pnn.jpg

Old 12-30-2021, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are two, polar opposite readings to this that reasonable people could come to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's more than that but the one you're thinking of only plays in Peoria.

Muscles aren't too useful against viruses.
All I know is that he's kinda handsome and clever looking in that hat!

COVID, is in due part a sin of not one, instead many. And even I am not entirely without sin. However if we all valued cleanliness and godliness. Truth. Integrity. And cared for our world and eachother as if we should care for our own bodies, it likely would have not been a major worldwide disease. Yet, instead humanity revels in corruption, gluttony, and sloth. I'm probably one of the worst with sloth, and wrath, and neglect. Perhaps. I'll leave that judgment to others.

I'm not demanding anything of anyone. I am just calling it as I see it. I suppose I could have gone all in and gotten boosted in October or whenever, and again last month? Yet, I really did have a bad time immediately correlating with the vax. I'm poor. Sick. And my caretaker has also been sick. My healthcare options suck, and almost killed me or already did help. So.. that between satans holiday madness has really hindered boosties, thats my main excuse. I'd have a panic attack if I got vaxxed again, although I may want to anyway.

I'm not saying it's always 100% any which way, or single interpretation, and as Whale biologist says, many more are applicable, not just two binary opposites.

More likely that I'm partly responsible for the greater whole, and totally responsible for myself simultaneously. And yeah if I had better muscles and didn't self harm prior to the pandemic, I'd be in a better position to help myself and others.

I really enjoy how that quote is open to interpretation, yet, essentially correct.

Also, look at who got richer and way more powerful these last few years.

So I eat my vitamin C, and drink water, and hobble walk as much as I can occasionally bathing and dreaming of squats again between mob spawns.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by starkind; 12-30-2021 at 01:27 AM..
Old 12-30-2021, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Elizondo, where did you dig up this fossil video? Those logos were so so so long ago.

Current logo

…at least try to be somewhat relevant with your fake news you copied from Facebook.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elizondo, where did you dig up this fossil video? Those logos were so so so long ago.

Current logo

…at least try to be somewhat relevant with your fake news you copied from Facebook.
lol dude the only person dumb enough to believe your tube of paste at the movies story is Horza
Old 12-30-2021, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, look at who got richer and way more powerful these last few years.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude the only person dumb enough to believe your tube of paste at the movies story is Horza
That wasn't you was it Elizondo?! Is that why you are pissed? I am sorry I didn't mean to call you out. And real story is real; deal.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stawman.

I wasn't talking about Amazon. Tho he did get more "rich".

Anyway, you're essentially right.

And I digress... this goes into economics...and why is Amazon, Walmart, Rural King the supply chain... and how come no space elevators or locally sourced pesticides and phosphogypsum free whole foods, and why a monoculture of wheat, sugar, and rancid oil + a mega industry treating heart disease, cancer, and respiratory ailments all directly related to endocrine and immune dysfunction...and we just happened to get this particular disease...

I know you don't believe in actual evil people pulling the levers to feed off the mountains of corpses they generate while hearding us like cattel into their little cottage industries that exploit our conditioning and instincts.

Yet, while AoC is kinda dumb sometimes, and another problem entirely.

People are still being gluttonous bastards. And maybe...just maybe the entire system would collapse without Bezos wolfdaddy and Newt Gingrich's favorite lobbies devouring the weak... we lie to ourselves about it every day rather than facing the facts.

That enables everyone to point fingers at eachother instead of themselves. And that is the point I'm making.

Now, if I where a more capable and effective person, I would personally work towards a more meritorious and less profit driven system where people where rewarded for doing good things, for themselves and others, not just simply exploited because they are essentially animals with almost no conscious control over themselves.

I only hope to elevate a few eyebrows, let alone people to these thoughts. Profit could still even be had, luxuries could still exist. Yet, I do believe United Healthcare and the Vax lords need to eat shit before any meaningful change happens. I wish it wasn't at the expense of the poor. Stupid. Or disabled. However, I already am getting my ass handed too me. So I'm screaming ouch!
Old 12-30-2021, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That wasn't you was it Elizondo?! Is that why you are pissed? I am sorry I didn't mean to call you out. And real story is real; deal.
haha you're so full of shit!

pathetic and desperate
Old 12-30-2021, 07:21 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha yeah, we used to have Fourlokos which were the same thing, and also got banned and they had to take the caffeine out in order to start selling it again.

I guess I'm just primed to reassure people if they are worried about cardiac stuff cause when I was in my early 20's I had extremely bad anxiety and panic issues, and I didn't know that's what they were at the time, and I started having extremely fast racing heartbeats and skipped heartbeats and thought I was gonna die for like five years, it was really awful. Then I finally saw a doctor and a cardiologist and they determined everything was fine and I just had horrible anxiety, which triggers huge adrenaline and other hormonal things that affect the heart.
Yep I did have a few panic attacks in my 20's so I got familiar with the emotional feeling of dread and angst that accompanies those. These recent events happened when I was relaxed and resting in a calm mental state. You are right to consider it though because they can get confused.
Old 12-30-2021, 08:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShampooChicken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep I did have a few panic attacks in my 20's so I got familiar with the emotional feeling of dread and angst that accompanies those. These recent events happened when I was relaxed and resting in a calm mental state. You are right to consider it though because they can get confused.
Told like 13 different doctors none gave a shit.

Must be the VA and lack of private insurance.
Closed Thread