Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats what the 1% of "entities" are for and they can be robots now

ps. we should recycle our waste (human waste too) all of it, and 99% of our plumbing is not designed for this or packaging so uhm... I would like to also fix that ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we tried to use human manure long time ago but it gave a people of bunch of cholera lol
Old 12-30-2021, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we tried to use human manure long time ago but it gave a people of bunch of cholera lol
we seriously can do better now, that was a lazy mass/convienient way of doing it for all the everyone!!! ! ! ! and profit (people used to buy human poop in england!)... scoop it from the river tems... or whatever i can't remember how to spell it tems thyms...? it was a dumb way of doing it! i blame londunium.

french do it all the time safely on their own lil cottages out in the boonies!
Old 12-30-2021, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Old 12-30-2021, 01:16 PM
Banned

gutter oil could be useful for nonfood applications idk but lol ya
Old 12-30-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we seriously can do better now, that was a lazy mass/convienient way of doing it for all the everyone!!! ! ! ! and profit (people used to buy human poop in england!)... scoop it from the river tems... or whatever i can't remember how to spell it tems thyms...? it was a dumb way of doing it! i blame londunium.

french do it all the time safely on their own lil cottages out in the boonies!
real human manure has never been tried [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2021, 01:21 PM
Banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_soil

for a basic primer

there is a lot of F.U.D. best not to get parasites or live/eat from a big city! (heance the agrarian rather than metropolitan/suburban lifestyle!)

unless our poop collection systems are super high tech automatons and composting in grey-lands were we can re-harvest for later good soils! (which is possible with dubaiscrapers) if done right! with some engineerings the monke cannot mess with or is absconded by
"space angels" from messing with!

there's a comment in there about heavy metals accumulating which made me inwardly chucklelatliantopia myself (also readily solvable!)

In my opinion!

(i guet it my opinions suck lol)

I would consider it as a source of feed for a kind of seaweed/algae farm and see if that could be then composted after some filtration of the heavy metals we like to collect in our boddies from our moonshine!
Last edited by starkind; 12-30-2021 at 01:29 PM..
Old 12-30-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

just learning about gutter oil honestly took a % of my total overall happiness away I think sorry I shared lol
Old 12-30-2021, 01:30 PM
Banned

idk i see solutions in ever 'problem' it's just snobbery to not dream about it working and be like ewww human pooo is bad...

it's not

everything is made of fucking starpoo if u want to think about it too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just learning about gutter oil honestly took a % of my total overall happiness away I think sorry I shared lol
what if u could turn that into hydrazine by harvesting the hydrogen and stuff from it!!! using like solar, or passive electrical currents like existing in the universe XD or with like GMO'd bacteria! or other natrual gasseous type compounds??! i mean we could have a lot of fun with the potential energy locked up in all the crap and waste we produce, industrial or otherwise! it requires patience tho! and not profit seeking! (not immediate profit seeking) tho epic profits to be had on a large timescale with a little forethots and less controllings of enformations and less freedom for ppl to just throw in gutter!
Last edited by starkind; 12-30-2021 at 01:37 PM..
Old 12-30-2021, 01:45 PM
Orc

It's easy to make poop safe, you just leave it in a big pile for a couple years. Nobody does that on a large scale because chemical fertilizer is a lot cheaper.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

I would think also tilling it in to a non-food field/pond and letting the biodiversity of that field/pond compost it into plants that then get composted into rich soil would work well also. Letting the wastewater filter through a solid limestone/stone aquiffer/resiviour -- this solution would also include fungus!

also i think on a small scale our own personal immediate poop is generally not toxic to ourselves unless we are already sick or living in it like 24/7 like its not alien acid blood or anything --- like it gets to be a big problem when we add it to a bunch of extra poop from other ppl + sick rats and sick ppl poop --- then try to drink water contaminated by it! or eat uncoooked vegatables grown with that then polluted waste!
Last edited by starkind; 12-30-2021 at 01:53 PM..
Closed Thread