Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2022, 12:38 PM
Banned

Default Giant faction questions

So my character is a human druid (finally decided to play again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

and he is full max KOS to all giants

I really want to be ally with them so i can use their city and do the armor turn ins

you get from tov

I have about 45 dwarf heads and I assume that I can't just turn them in KOS.

What mobs should I grind to raise giant faction and which ones are there?

When should I start turning in my dwarf heads to get to max faction? The wiki

is confusing and I'm not exactly sure who to kill, what faction to raise, or where to

turn in their heads.

Thanks for reading
Old 01-12-2022, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

plink the dain while there is a raid a couple times.

Kromrif https://wiki.project1999.com/Wage_War_Upon_The_Coldain

Kromzek https://wiki.project1999.com/Bvellos%27_Bounty
Old 01-12-2022, 10:12 PM
Aviak

Kill wolves and wolf masters outside of Thurg for a few days, park a toon there with IC toolboxes to store heads. By the time you have 200 heads or so saved up you should be plenty safe to turn in the heads to the captain in Kael. Afterwards you should be max ally with the storm and frost giants, and safe around the KT faction giants. Dragons are a waste of time to faction off of for giants and KT, but if you can get a Dain tag or two you'll be plenty high with the KT guys too. I recently did this on my Warrior from max KOS (many KT kills), and it took about 2 days of grinding to be able to safely do the turn ins, and about 4 days total for enough heads to get past amiable with KT faction. Didn't count heads exactly but it was over 200 by the time I was done. Dain kill helped so I could do quests but if you just want to be non-kos so you can get around safely to turn in Kael armor you don't need to get it positive, just neutral.
Old 01-12-2022, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

as a druid you may be able to do stuff in wolf form to avoid faction?
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-13-2022, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganVivisected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kill wolves and wolf masters outside of Thurg for a few days, park a toon there with IC toolboxes to store heads. By the time you have 200 heads or so saved up you should be plenty safe to turn in the heads to the captain in Kael. Afterwards you should be max ally with the storm and frost giants, and safe around the KT faction giants. Dragons are a waste of time to faction off of for giants and KT, but if you can get a Dain tag or two you'll be plenty high with the KT guys too. I recently did this on my Warrior from max KOS (many KT kills), and it took about 2 days of grinding to be able to safely do the turn ins, and about 4 days total for enough heads to get past amiable with KT faction. Didn't count heads exactly but it was over 200 by the time I was done. Dain kill helped so I could do quests but if you just want to be non-kos so you can get around safely to turn in Kael armor you don't need to get it positive, just neutral.
thanks! ill try this out =)
Closed Thread