Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Default Autism Test

Curiosity led me down an interesting road recently and I stumbled across this ^^

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

after compelling many people to take the test, it was interesting to see the correlation between what i'd consider benign shy nerdness and autism. it may not be as accurate as free online iq tests, but still good for discussion.

so what's the likelihood that you are an autisit?

how that make you feel? embarrassed? relieved? normal? different? retarded?

for me, age has been of profound service in coming to understand that it's not everyone else, but me who is retarded. im okay with that though.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Banned

im a slytherin
Old 06-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Got possibly autistic. 0 fucks.

My wife is an elementary teacher and often attends professional developments on ASD. She giggles through them because the things I do are so similar to things autistic 1st graders do.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

scored 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj0yKuUiYe4
Old 06-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curiosity led me down an interesting road recently and I stumbled across this ^^

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

after compelling many people to take the test, it was interesting to see the correlation between what i'd consider benign shy nerdness and autism. it may not be as accurate as free online iq tests, but still good for discussion.

so what's the likelihood that you are an autisit?

how that make you feel? embarrassed? relieved? normal? different? retarded?

for me, age has been of profound service in coming to understand that it's not everyone else, but me who is retarded. im okay with that though.
I don't know how deep you have gone into your own personal psychological introspection, or what all types of books/sites you have read, but I can point you in one direction you may not have looked and that's the Myers Briggs Type Indicator test. Check it out.

With some patience, and honesty on your part, I believe you will find many interesting things about yourself. I know I did. also, it's quite helpful in understanding not just yourself, but others you may meet or already know. Once you have some understanding why we do what we do, it becomes easier to not judge others due to their differences in thought processes or personalities from oneself.

Essentially you are going to fall into 1 of 2 categories starting out with the MBTI test. One being Introvert, the other extrovert. These two different personality types really dictate how you think and behave.

From there, the MBTI test will go even deeper, much deeper into many different categories of these two sub-personality types. It will break your personality type down into 1 of 16.

I will provide one link that offers a test, feel free to check it out. It's fairly accurate but a bit simplified, as I have books on the system that go even further into the test results etc., but for starting out this test is good. I believe it's the one I checked out last, just to compare to what I determined from my books and I did get the exact result concerning my personality type.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Anyway I find psych stuff really intriguing. I have always tried to understand the why behind what I do, what others do, etc.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Default Autism Test

Did I pass?

I think I could pass this test.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Dang. I only scored a 6. I feel left out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Banned

my horoscope says ima run with the big dawgs 2day
Old 06-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how deep you have gone into your own personal psychological introspection, or what all types of books/sites you have read, but I can point you in one direction you may not have looked and that's the Myers Briggs Type Indicator test. Check it out.

With some patience, and honesty on your part, I believe you will find many interesting things about yourself. I know I did. also, it's quite helpful in understanding not just yourself, but others you may meet or already know. Once you have some understanding why we do what we do, it becomes easier to not judge others due to their differences in thought processes or personalities from oneself.

Essentially you are going to fall into 1 of 2 categories starting out with the MBTI test. One being Introvert, the other extrovert. These two different personality types really dictate how you think and behave.

From there, the MBTI test will go even deeper, much deeper into many different categories of these two sub-personality types. It will break your personality type down into 1 of 16.

I will provide one link that offers a test, feel free to check it out. It's fairly accurate but a bit simplified, as I have books on the system that go even further into the test results etc., but for starting out this test is good. I believe it's the one I checked out last, just to compare to what I determined from my books and I did get the exact result concerning my personality type.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Anyway I find psych stuff really intriguing. I have always tried to understand the why behind what I do, what others do, etc.
yeah ^^, i've taken that before. i am INTP with everything heavily skewed in those directions (introvert being the highest at 97%).

also, originalman ^^ I was hoping for slytherin, but got ravenclaw on two different tests :c
Old 06-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am INTP
Me too. Shit sucks. I think it's the most incompatible horoscope with modern society.

also slytherin
Closed Thread