Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Default Decency shouldn't be optional

I put this in RNF because I'm certain the topic will head that way.

As a note to players ... Having some common decency and mild courtesy and understanding doesn't need to be a tremendous effort. While the message is related to a a specific person last night I find myself prompted to remind people these are humans (mostly) at the keyboard on the other end of that simelf.

I (like humans) make mistakes. I own my mistakes. When someone tries to own their mistake, being a significant anus should be considered optional. Not only did I own my mistake I tried to correct it and was prevented from correcting it by the anus I am talking about. I apologized and tried to explain and was told, "You fucked up.". Yes I did fuck up and anus made it impossible to correct my fuck up. While trying to explain that, said anus acted even more anus like.

My summary point, calm down and try to be a little considerate?

Okay now that's all said I'm sure people have a lot of crappy things to say, /rant on ... I know I have presented an unrealistic unattainable server request but at least I feel better having done it.

Regards,
Old 01-24-2018, 05:41 PM
Banned

So you ninja looted an item, got called out on it, and are now victim blaming the person you ninja looted? Seems pretty sh!tty of you IMO.

You also refer to humans like you are not one yourself [I (like humans) make mistakes]
Old 01-24-2018, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Name n Shame.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 01-24-2018, 05:47 PM
Banned

What kind of drugs were you on OP? For the record.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

Let's replace 'anus' with like dickbeat or shithands or something. Anus sounds weird in this application. Too clinical.

Go with shithands.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

jerk works too, or "Highly Immersed Player," hip?
Old 01-24-2018, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

it is somewhat cute of you to expect all players of a 2018 everquest '1999 classic' emulator to be sane and reasonable people though.

most people on this server, and even more so on the forum, have legit mental problems and/or addiction issues (mmos being the main one but not only) and are runing away from real life and 'real' people.

i think you should be very thankful for the many times you get actual decency and feel absolutely nothing of the times you don't.

good luck hetjan!
always remember there are two types of people; people with great results and people with great excuses.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetjan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put this in RNF because I'm certain the topic will head that way.

As a note to players ... Having some common decency and mild courtesy and understanding doesn't need to be a tremendous effort. While the message is related to a a specific person last night I find myself prompted to remind people these are humans (mostly) at the keyboard on the other end of that simelf.

I (like humans) make mistakes. I own my mistakes. When someone tries to own their mistake, being a significant anus should be considered optional. Not only did I own my mistake I tried to correct it and was prevented from correcting it by the anus I am talking about. I apologized and tried to explain and was told, "You fucked up.". Yes I did fuck up and anus made it impossible to correct my fuck up. While trying to explain that, said anus acted even more anus like.

My summary point, calm down and try to be a little considerate?

Okay now that's all said I'm sure people have a lot of crappy things to say, /rant on ... I know I have presented an unrealistic unattainable server request but at least I feel better having done it.

Regards,
you did one thing right, posted the thread in the correct place

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Sarnak

Fuck you, I told you my dick wouldn't fit up your ass but you forced me to try anyway! He wanted to blow me after to clean up the shit and blood but I was just so pissed I told him to fuck off and then he got angry because he's not even a good lay.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Experienced players have no patience with a player that is running a high level character that fucks up with something they should have learned back in the 20's or 30's stage of the game. Making a completely basic mistake comes down the person either being developmentally deficient, drunk, or on drugs, or some or all of those things.

If it was something you could 100% fix within the game with a time frame of 24 hours or less, then the guy you dealt with is a shithead. If it wasn't, refer to the above of what I typed and consider why a person should have to deal with your personal problems.
Closed Thread