Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by orran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I chose unrest because I wanted to pvp while I leveled. I dont understand why you are acting so immature and negative. I just didnt know the server allows 60's to assist in level 20-30 pvp. besides the fact that they allow it i dont even understand why somebody would want to do that. I like the fact that eq pvp isnt at a an equal level class wise but I was hoping to get some legitimate equal character level pvp at least. whats the point of 4 level range if 60's can assist in low level pvp : /

people keep telling me to go to a different zone to grind exp. I dont play on a pvp server to grind exp I play here to pve and pvp together. as somebody stated before its about the journey. If i wanted to have a PVE journey I'd play on blue
Not sure we're suggesting you avoid PvP, but certain dungeons are just known for this kind of griefing is why people suggest skipping it. And most arent even condoning it, just saying it happens.