Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Back in the day, couldn't people give an NPC a crap-ton of copper to weigh them down, essentially "snaring" them?

I seem to recall that + perhaps is the reason the guard only dropped 1pp post "nerf" or whatever
Old 12-28-2018, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

This was in P99, so I don't have the luxury or excuse of saying I was young and dumb:

Grouped with a mage who kept me supplied with constant mod rods. We died somewhere in Kunark. I want to say Howling Stones. I've deleveled back to a hell level and bitch and moan. He logs to his main cleric and rezzes me. I get back the level I lost.

While having rez sickness and low health and low mana, I click the mod rod to get more mana and die again.

The guy rezzed me (again) and then logged out and never came back.

I wouldn't want to play with a dumbass like me either.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:07 PM
Banned

Back in '99 when I was a wee lil' lad (and retarded), I was trying to melee aviaks in SK KFC on my level 14 Cleric (again, was retarded).

A random Erudite ran up and kept trying to duel me. Jumping in front of me and stuff, etc.

So I called him.....a word.

I was banned.

It was one little word.
Old 12-29-2018, 05:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a strange person,
Giving sound advice in one thread, accusing of RMT in another thread
It's a playful thread, it's a playful response. I don't truthfully expect you RMT from that story; I believe you know better than that my good sir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I wholeheartedly apologise if you feel I've cast aspersions upon your character, and if you do feel that way I humbly request your forgiveness and offer my modest services to put it right?
Old 12-29-2018, 11:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebas239 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

3) Never trained forage on my druid and got to 60 with all my skill points spent. To this day I am unable to attain it.

How did you get your epic?
Old 12-29-2018, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a playful thread, it's a playful response. I don't truthfully expect you RMT from that story; I believe you know better than that my good sir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I wholeheartedly apologise if you feel I've cast aspersions upon your character, and if you do feel that way I humbly request your forgiveness and offer my modest services to put it right?
Thankyou, you may continue! You are forgiven
Old 12-29-2018, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Installed.
Old 12-29-2018, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Installed.
Truth.
Old 12-29-2018, 01:08 PM
Kobold

1: 60 bard, helped plvl people in HK late one night not remembering I had rebound at FP gates. Fast forward to the next day's raid. I take a DT promptly followed by death loop at FP gates.

Thank god as a 60 Bard loosing 70% of 60 isn't an issue.

2: took ambian for sleep at normal time then was convinced to stay up to help people... next morning I log to to being 2 levels lower, naked, with no idea what happened the night before. Took me all day to find my corpse... it was in wc.. how I died in wc at lvl 59 or 60 is beyond me.
Last edited by Puluin; 12-29-2018 at 01:15 PM..
Old 12-29-2018, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was near the end of EQ Macs life span when all the shitter came over and ruined the server.
I love how everything was going swell on that server like the perfect utopia and then WHAM p99ers step in, fuck with rotation, wake sleeper, and get the server shut down.