Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 01:01 AM
Banned

Government shutdown
Old 01-23-2019, 01:59 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your request has been denied because of fictional wife. Please reapply for an exemption with a better story.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2019, 02:18 AM
Large Rat

You want a story? Ok here goes. It was 1999. I was a dark elf warrior named Lazzdar. I was running through Neriak 3rd Gate. A dark elf girl - Malicenew - was running by, stopped, and asked me to marry her. Was back when GMs did that sort of thing...held marriages between characters and stuff. I was amused by it, but we ended up running out and grouping. We joined a guild called the Iron League. Made lots of friends... We ended up becoming a thing long distance as she was in upstate New York, I in Washington state.

After about a year, we went our separate ways and each married another. He was an arse and abusive to her...my wife I'd introduced to EQ. After about 2 years she ended up running off with a clan member to California.

After seven years apart, I was on Yahoo messenger and saw my old EQ flame pop on. Both our marriages fell apart. So we ended up continuing where we'd left off. She'd moved down to southern Florida at this time. She flew up to visit. When she was supposed to leave, she couldn't and ended up missing her flight back. She took the next one, got back, and on the way back decided she was moving to Washington. This was 2004. She'd been here ever since. We got married in 2012, have an 8 year old son.

Aaaaaand we just want to experience EQ together again.

Story? Nope. 100% true.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2019, 03:02 AM
Large Rat

Sorry, my math was a bit off. We were apart 5cyears, not seven. Wanted to correct that detail before everyone was like, that's wrong so everything's a lie!!" Haha
Old 01-23-2019, 03:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, my math was a bit off. We were apart 5cyears, not seven. Wanted to correct that detail before everyone was like, that's wrong so everything's a lie!!" Haha

TYPO, THEREORE EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS A LIE
Old 01-23-2019, 07:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want a story? Ok here goes. It was 1999. I was a dark elf warrior named Lazzdar. I was running through Neriak 3rd Gate. A dark elf girl - Malicenew - was running by, stopped, and asked me to marry her. Was back when GMs did that sort of thing...held marriages between characters and stuff. I was amused by it, but we ended up running out and grouping. We joined a guild called the Iron League. Made lots of friends... We ended up becoming a thing long distance as she was in upstate New York, I in Washington state.

After about a year, we went our separate ways and each married another. He was an arse and abusive to her...my wife I'd introduced to EQ. After about 2 years she ended up running off with a clan member to California.

After seven years apart, I was on Yahoo messenger and saw my old EQ flame pop on. Both our marriages fell apart. So we ended up continuing where we'd left off. She'd moved down to southern Florida at this time. She flew up to visit. When she was supposed to leave, she couldn't and ended up missing her flight back. She took the next one, got back, and on the way back decided she was moving to Washington. This was 2004. She'd been here ever since. We got married in 2012, have an 8 year old son.

Aaaaaand we just want to experience EQ together again.

Story? Nope. 100% true.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel bad for you. Sorry EQ is your life.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

And then everyone on the bus clapped.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Page says up to 2 weeks. Wasn't sure how accurate that was these days.

Mead I didn't ask for your personal opinion.

I understand the two boxing-thing. Never had any interest in the whole two-boxing thing. Too much trouble, imo.

And yes, my wife has all appendages, digits, and loves to play. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what's her deal, she single?
Old 01-23-2019, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel bad for you. Sorry EQ is your life.
Oh, 8 year old kid, nm.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasComrade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, 8 year old kid, nm.
I dun fucked up
Closed Thread