Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually knew a group like this in Vanguard. They all lived together in a "gaming lifestyle" type housing situation. There was this overbearing leader guy named Destinova; he also played EQ I believe on Terris-Thule where I did. He attempted to have me move in to the group home with them when I was a little twink about to go off to college.
I played with Ngruk (Curt Schilling) during Vanguard. I was Fiori in Brotherhood of the Spider.

No way that wasn't the best MMO ever made til it ran out of content
Old 03-13-2019, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually knew a group like this in Vanguard. They all lived together in a "gaming lifestyle" type housing situation. There was this overbearing leader guy named Destinova; he also played EQ I believe on Terris-Thule where I did. He attempted to have me move in to the group home with them when I was a little twink about to go off to college.
Yikes, would like to hear more!
Old 03-13-2019, 02:06 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotCarlSagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
95% of the time someone trains me or does something monumentally stupid they have a <Dawn Believers> tag. Am I missing something?
This is a difficult situation for me to defend. When you open your doors to the world, sometimes unskilled players walk through. It is not a behaviour we promote nor condone, especially when deliberately done to grief another player.

If your goal is just to vent, so be it. But if you actually want some consequence to that player, name and shame. Who, where, and when?
I have a personal vendetta against players who train others deliberately, because it is known Bards are frequent culprits in this practice. It tarnishes my class because the person behind the keys is toxic.

Tell me who they are and I can deal with it directly.

As was addressed in earlier posts about DB, I would caution anyone prejudicing an entire guild based on the actions of the few.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:31 PM
Aviak

Yes, thanks for checking.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

can we talk more about HotCarlSagan
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Elon Musk laid down today in his self burrowing coffin. It will take him 23 years but eventually his corpse will reach the center of the Earth where it will burn to ash.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-13-2019, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

we will train yer ass

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2019, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we will train yer ass

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe. Do You?

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 03-14-2019, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

I heard Alexandria Qcasio Cortez is in DB. She like running dat train.
Old 03-14-2019, 05:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played with Ngruk (Curt Schilling) during Vanguard. I was Fiori in Brotherhood of the Spider.

No way that wasn't the best MMO ever made til it ran out of content
Hands down the best. Good memories.
Was a raid leader in Midwinter on Gelenia until the game ran out of quality players =p
Closed Thread