Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2019, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youtube removed it didn't they? They claimed it violated the TOS, I think(but it doesn't). Youtube has become a colossal fascist clusterfuck.
Yeah, I believe they did.

I think at first they listed that it was misleading information.

I suppose they should do the same for every other satire video on the platform.
Old 05-25-2019, 07:43 PM
Banned

Democratic politician tells teenager "you should be afraid of us". Yet people say Trump is a fascist...
Old 05-25-2019, 09:07 PM
Banned

I wonder if the media will care about this doctored video of a politician...probably not
Old 05-25-2019, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more tripe
if you think you have a point that there are cyclic changes in climate that are out of our control...

you don't.

it remains demonstrably true that humans have had a significant impact on our environment since the dawn of agriculture, and that trend is accelerating.

aand money is literally a non-issue - there are trillions upon trillions of dollars at stake no matter what side of the argument you're on, whether you want to burn us off this planet in a few hundred years or merely just a few thousand
Old 05-25-2019, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whether you want to burn us off this planet in a few hundred years or merely just a few thousand
According to Wikipedia, the US+EU contribute about 25% of all CO2 emissions. So even if we completely stopped driving and flying and such we would barely make a dent in the increase of CO2, let alone actually start removing CO2 from the atmosphere.

Given this unfortunate reality, how do you plan to make political progress? China alone contributes over 1/4 of all emissions. How do you plan to convince them to stop polluting? Xi's stated goal 'China takes over the world'. He wants more industrialization, not less.

And don't even say a world government. I personally would rather see the world burn than endure the tyranny of the Illuminati/Deep State/Global Cabal/whatever you want to call them for all time.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it remains demonstrably true that humans have had a significant impact on our environment since the dawn of agriculture, and that trend is accelerating.
Man may have affected the environment with clearing forests for farmland and by using chemicals more recently, but man has little effect on the Climate. CO2 is not a pollutant. Plants need it.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Let me ask you a very important question if you are concerned about these matters: what exactly should be the average temperature of the planet? Consider, as you know, the earth has radically shifted temperatures in the past, even in recent times. Check out the medieval warming period, for instance. Are we going to spend our existence constantly fighting mother nature forevermore?

Also, for all these people pushing climate change alarmism, how come almost none of them recommend a robust switch to nuclear? I'll tell you why: there is no money in it for the hucksters.
As an environmentalist, the complete corruption of the environmental movement is incredibly frustrating.

The single most important thing we can do environmentally is not allow any immigration. The fewer people living the first world lifestyle, the better.

The second most important thing is massive tariffs on every third world item. For example aluminum in China generates 2-3x more CO2 than in the US if memory serves, plus massively more pollution. Kazakhstan is the world's cheapest uranium producer . . . because they just pollute massively and don't clean it up.

Then we need to stop using antibiotics, herbicides, and pesticides and massively reduce RF emissions, all of which are massively destructive to both humans and our environment.

Reorganize our cities into less urban sprawl with more walking and mass transit. Bullet trains across America.

Instead we have the Tesla clown show.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man may have affected the environment with clearing forests for farmland and by using chemicals more recently, but man has little effect on the Climate. CO2 is not a pollutant. Plants need it.
smh fam

how can you think that the desertification of north africa is not climate change? do you even know what the definition of climate change is? how old are you?
Old 05-25-2019, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally would rather see the world burn than endure the tyranny of the Illuminati/Deep State/Global Cabal/whatever you want to call them for all time.
sounds like you're getting your wish

as to the answer to your broader question, the answer is that people don't generally change their minds, rather old dumb people die and younger people who are invariably better informed than the older generation get to take a crack at it

so the answer is to wait for a bunch of people to die and hope
Old 05-25-2019, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its a tv show. its not pretending to be real.
Closed Thread