Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 06-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Furinex
Default Bard Mana Song Range

Well, I've had the pleasure of grouping with an extremely skilled bard through my leveling on this server. However we have both come to the conclusion that something is wrong with the Bard Mana Song's range. It is only about 5 yards. Now, I contemplated posting this for a few reasons. I've done a bit of poking around and I honestly couldn't find ANY references to range before a certain time frame. Now I can admit that I might not have the best investigation skills however I would like to think I'm not the worst at it either. Never the less, something is wrong. This should be more like the range on Hymn of restoration. Right now, I almost have to sit on top of my friend to get the benefit. I would like some feedback on this or maybe even some help finding some information on the range in such time periods.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Banned

Find some pictures in classic of bard playing mana song and effects on players further than that would be my suggestion
Old 06-06-2013, 07:13 AM
Sarnak

Classic lvl 20 and lvl 32 manasongs always had a very short range. It wasn't until it was changed during luclin that they gained range equal to the other manasongs (or heal song).

working as intended

astuce
Old 06-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Furinex

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuce999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic lvl 20 and lvl 32 manasongs always had a very short range. It wasn't until it was changed during luclin that they gained range equal to the other manasongs (or heal song).

working as intended

astuce
So, as of right now, no progress has been made. You have something that is hearsay, and so do I. Im gonna keep looking for this, I still feel this is lower than it should be. I actually agree with you for the most part, but Hymn of restoration is 30 range and manasong (Right now) is 0. This should be more like 15. I do remember it being lower range than hymn but sitting on top of this guy to get the benefits isnt classic.