Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

Default Nizzar Sighting

12:50am est at Erudin bank. Account confirmed active and surprisingly not b& b&.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

oh shit bros, its about to get real, may the duke lay down the law inside nihilum and get those mongoloids together so we get a challenge u feels, this winning this gets old real quick
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:24 AM
Sarnak

yea imagine doing it for 3 years ><
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 04-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Nizzar isn't banned but hopefully justice will be served, it's very obvious that countless nilly members have bought pixels off of him, I can list 10 players on the top of my head who have bought from him. To the people who think Nizzar only made a couple bucks on the side from his guild bank are so out of touch it's not even funny.

Also to the players that have bought items off of Nizzar, do the right thing before you get yourself banned, if you really think people haven't reported him yet you are sorely mistaken. Also if you really think Nizzar wouldn't rat your ass out to save his own ass you're in for a rude awakening.

TLDR: Nizzar sells items from his guild bank for rl cash, do the right thing and report it.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:57 AM
Banned

9 of 10 sektors agree: rmt is disgusting

just wondering tho, do you think getting nizzar banned will get your other accounts you spent thousands on unbanned? I really hope not
Old 04-29-2014, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
9 of 10 sektors agree: rmt is disgusting

just wondering tho, do you think getting nizzar banned will get your other accounts you spent thousands on unbanned? I really hope not
I don't think that's the issue. I imagine it's more like feeling you get when you are going 5 over the speed limit and some jerk zips around you at dangerously high speeds. You know you're not supposed to be driving that fast, so you hope there's a cop around the next corner to nail his ass. If you can't do it, then he shouldn't get to do it either.

Even worse: If you got pulled over, and he didn't. Then you'd really be out to see justice served.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

This is the type of stuff that needs to just disapear off these boards. Time to move on. Mods please delete.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the type of stuff that needs to just disapear off these boards. Time to move on. Mods please delete.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think that's the issue. I imagine it's more like feeling you get when you are going 5 over the speed limit and some jerk zips around you at dangerously high speeds. You know you're not supposed to be driving that fast, so you hope there's a cop around the next corner to nail his ass. If you can't do it, then he shouldn't get to do it either.

Even worse: If you got pulled over, and he didn't. Then you'd really be out to see justice served.
You think sektors was goin 5 over the speed limit? Guy was bragging about rmt for over a year, easily most toxic player making a mockery of our server
got what was coming to him, I hope they never get unbanned
Old 04-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Banned

theres no way nizzar was involved in rmt. staff is perfect and only ban for just reasons. obv clean whistle
Closed Thread