Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 01:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seems to be a little bit slow. That is ok, will try to help.

Member Apex guild said: "...if more new folks come to the server..."

My response and my point was: the way Apex behaved yesterday, will not help with getting new members. And btw, it was far from how you nonchalantly described it. Several players complained about it. I'm just passing info, i wasn't part of any OOC drama.

And yes, on the end things like this, will decide where I (and maybe some other new members) will play. There are several servers, many of us have toons on all of them. If you guys wanna lose few new members, then go for it, just keep act like pricks.

PvP is ok, being prick not so much.
You're saying people are pricks for name calling, while name calling lol. You're new and Im guessing had nothing to do with the situation. Maybe quit now? You seem very emotional and red probably isnt the place for you. Good luck on your adventure.
Old 01-21-2021, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're saying people are pricks for name calling, while name calling lol. You're new and Im guessing had nothing to do with the situation. Maybe quit now? You seem very emotional and red probably isnt the place for you. Good luck on your adventure.
Maybe you are correct and I should leave red server, since I'm at low levels. And you are proving my point.

About calling names, I was describing as 'being prick', what were some Apex members doing. If that is normal, then you are correct, Red may not be the best idea for me. But several players in OOC agreed, it was uncalled for. So, maybe was something off then? My point was/is, this kind of behavior (normal or not) will not bring new players, but may do the opposite. If Apex wants inflow of more new Red server members, maybe they should look into changing few things they are doing?

Anyway, OP question (active guilds) was hijacked, because of me, my apology to OP and all and I will stop now.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

It’s ok I didn’t expect any responses at all honestly so this is fine.

Red server needs more role playing
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-15-2021, 05:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you are correct and I should leave red server, since I'm at low levels. And you are proving my point.

About calling names, I was describing as 'being prick', what were some Apex members doing. If that is normal, then you are correct, Red may not be the best idea for me. But several players in OOC agreed, it was uncalled for. So, maybe was something off then? My point was/is, this kind of behavior (normal or not) will not bring new players, but may do the opposite. If Apex wants inflow of more new Red server members, maybe they should look into changing few things they are doing?

Anyway, OP question (active guilds) was hijacked, because of me, my apology to OP and all and I will stop now.
LATER DWEEB I BETTER NOT CATCH U OUT BY THE CATACOMBS ANYTIME SOON
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Npc_bait_masterson.jpg (16.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-18-2021, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Apex> is still here raiding a few times a week, doing most velious content with low 20ish people showing up for raids

- king T , - dain , - NtoV

if more new folks come to the server or people come out of retirement, (and we can get some numbers up) I will be happy to re-add the above 3

the other option is <Perdition> who raid kunark / sky
go play blue or close ur fucking recruitment u weak minded pixel hoarder
Old 02-18-2021, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we have been nothing but helpful to new players up until sanct/perdition started raiding as a unit.

please can u stop tryharding and help with server health for reals?
Old 02-18-2021, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

APEX LOGIC IQ 2500 : I will be helpfull to new players only untill another guild forms and contest loot, then i will grief every new possible player who can join them in an attemp to show whos boss and keep raiding 20 year old loot all by myself. Man, im so smart and such a powergamer, i could do ANYTHING in life but i choose to own this emu box. GAAAAH POWERFULLL YEAHH; feels good.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:42 AM
Kobold

<Salt> is a newer guild on the box focused on not being a part of the ongoing apex/perd war.We are crooting new players to the box and working on geting our members to 60 and starting to raid,shoot me a message here or askin in OOC to speak to a member if you want any more info
Old 02-22-2021, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

salt basically perdition: gettin perdition dkp

they are raiding 4-5 days a week and have killed silverwing and eashen of the sky last week

that averages out to bout 10hrs / mob

killin it
Old 02-22-2021, 04:45 PM
Aviak

Please try to stick to the truth Tune. First of all, yes it is true if you are Salt you can raid with Perdition, same as Santuary, but allowing people at our raids doesn't make them Perdition. They will go their way and find their place at the server. An interesting guild though which is quite structured. About our mobs, for someone who has a 90% Perdition raid attendance you should know better what we killed last week, let me remind you what you saw: Xygoz, Druushk, Silverwing, Hoshkar, Severilous, Faydedar, Dracolich, a couple Golems, Ikatiar and Eashan. So take your 10hr and transform them into 10 targets, then make it 5 days of fun that is 2 targets a day for 3-4h of raiding at these days .... 1.5h -2h per raid target? Since you have been actively chatting with us, while watching your guildmembers die to us at those raids, it is a fact that you are a liar, sorry sometimes the reality is hard to take, but it is what it is. Stick to the truth and the people will respect you more, think about it.

My opinion about the guilds out there:
Alcoholics:
If you want to go hardcore PvP join them, they are a bunch of funny PvPers lately closer to Apex but you should still have fun with them if you are looking for PvP
Apex
If you love to bash Sanctuary join Apex... they are lacking numbers atm so their raiding is kind of limited, but might go up again. Be careful with them they got a couple members, who seem to ignore the server rules quite frequently.
Perdition:
If you want to have Tune as a stalker and a mix of PvE + PvP join Perdition. We are basically a bunch of people on a mission to provide fun for the server.
Salt:
If you need a more structured guild for leveling join Salt. Nice bunch of people who help each other out. They seem to have more intentions on raiding then Sanctuary.
Sanctuary:
If you want to have some fun leveling up join Sanctuary. An old guild with a huge member base, a bit unstructured the last couple months, since some of their leaders took a break but lately it seems to get better

Or just join one of those endless smaller ones out there, some of them are quite nice but way smaller.
Keep in mind the statements about the guilds mentioned above are just my opinion, but might help someone to find the right place at the server.
Closed Thread