Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 07:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hurl that lance of longinus to the heavens bruder
Haha this is 100% a short to medium term swing trade just going balls to the walls with it.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:39 AM
Banned

Up 3% 9 minutes into premarket trading Wednesday morning boner engaged
Old 01-20-2021, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sold every single position I had this morning in my Roth IRA which isn’t huge but has a little over 100k in it. I invested 97.77% of my entire Roth into WYY. I bought it when it was already up 2% for the day. My entire personal investment savings is now up 5% today. Pretty fucking crazy heartbeat is still good but I have a boner. Not looking forward to what a down day feels like. See you all in a couple weeks, months, year to see if this pays off incredibly, is so-so or robs me of my hard earned and patient interest accrued over a decade.
Fuck diversification YOLO!

Recent Big winners:
NVAX
RESN
BA(swing trades)
TSLA(A couple weekly option plays shout out to Artelius)
BA and GM were / are my big winners recently

BlackBerry too

But buddy don’t dump your entire Roth into one company
Old 01-20-2021, 10:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s 100m market cap IT company that just won a 500M government contract, There is very little downside risk, their Margins are also mind boggling. Look me up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, will keep an eye on it just to see how it plays out. Zacks or some other #1 rankings are usually red flags though. When they start promoting it is usually not that many buyers left. Generally or should i say, it used to be. Now are different times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In next post is my top pick.
Old 01-20-2021, 11:00 PM
Sarnak

Default JOE - my top pick

My long term top pick is JOE - St. Joe Corp. - residential real estate in Florida.

https://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=JOE&ty=c&ta=0&p=w

They have lots of nice lots (for building houses) for sale (plus many other income streams, check it out) at the time, when a lot of residents are fleeing NY (around 1M so far), California... and are moving into Texas, Florida... Those lots JOE own, should be selling like cup cakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Basically, it is play on economical situation (mass migration) and on inflation, if you believe it is coming.

It is trading at single digit forward FCF multiple and at roughly 1/2 of NAV...
When they start cashing in properties, why couldn't they trade at multiple NAV in 2-3 years from now?

Chart is currently in parabola and these like to correct fast and hard - so watch out, I wouldn't be buying here.

Unfortunately I don't have full position, since it went straight up, after I bought it and my: "will buy more at lower prices" didn't work out. At end of December correction started, and my plan was to add to my position bellow 35. Today's action shatters this plan. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But looking at weekly chart, this is still parabola and I'm hoping for some stronger pull back to add more at some point. As my top pick, I would like to have more of it, but I hate to buy it at the top of parabola. Usually, it is not a good idea. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by pivo; 01-20-2021 at 11:06 PM..
Old 01-21-2021, 12:07 AM
Banned

PLTR to the moon
Old 01-21-2021, 11:21 AM
Banned

Sold my position in WYY for a modest 2% gain, shits getting hairy lol. Putting entire Roth IRA into TTD now bc fuck diversification.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sold my position in WYY for a modest 2% gain, shits getting hairy lol. Putting entire Roth IRA into TTD now bc fuck diversification.
I know you’re trolling but it pains me to even read this
Old 01-21-2021, 11:42 AM
Banned

Love how new treasury secretary warns of crypto regulations and dangers boom bitcoin bombs

hope it goes to a thousand a coin or less, should have no value at all honestly
Old 01-21-2021, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you’re trolling but it pains me to even read this
I’m not trolling at all, happy to send you a screenshot on discord. Did you know the best performing mutual funds over the last 1, 5, 10 years all have one thing in common? Very Weighted positions In one or just a handful of stocks making up over 50% of the entire portfolio.
Closed Thread