Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Oh wait, so it fit America's narrative to have a nazi superpower in Europe, africa and most of Asia?

They probably would have stopped there and never bothered with America, which did not harbour inferior races, according to nazis, at all.

Notwithstanding all of this crap, I am thankful that Russia annihilated the nazis because I know my history thank you very much.

Also I live in Canada if I speak German, so do you bro.
What a bunch of self centered historic revisionism.

You sound unable to think you could be anything else but number one, for whatever that means. Which means you are totally incapable of nuance.

Cass: there's a list of over 60 countries.
You defend the brutal regime changes of two of those an solely because of ideological differences, not because of actual threat. Says a lot about you.
Says a lot about your country.

You know, the good guys, definitely never getting caught doing war crimes.
oh wait actually getting caught but then sanctioning the people prosecuting you instead of you know, getting better
Old 04-07-2021, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cass: there's a list of over 60 countries.
You defend the brutal regime changes of two of those an solely because of ideological differences, not because of actual threat. Says a lot about you.
Says a lot about your country.
O be swift my soul to answer, O be jubilant my feet
Old 04-07-2021, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dieses Mädel ist mein treues Schätzelein
Und mein Glück,
Erika.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Byue making a lot of assumptions about what people think.

Byue when china is the world power you'll see why america, being the first democratic one, was actually the best.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2021, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

how does this make you feel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Byue making a lot of assumptions about what people think.

Byue when china is the world power you'll see why america, being the first democratic one, was actually the best.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude, you think binary about good and evil.
It doesn't need to be about good and evil.

It can be all about who can actually hurt you.

You don't have the biggest army to wage peace my man.
And when they ask who are you scared of more, you know, the one who did a shitload of coup d</tats, who nuked another country, who support brutal dictators to protect their economic interests, who can drone strike at ANY TIME, ANYWHERE
, who spy on virtually everyone on earth, who has reneged on their anti torture pledge, who has hundred of military bases around the world, who elect the likes of Donald Trump and his, "if we have nuke why can't we use them?" mentality and realize that China terrifies the fuck out of me but like, 1/100 of what America can scare me.

Because America actually does those evil thing.

I'm sorry, all your worries about China, you already do as a country.
I never seen china attack Afghanistan because some Saudis blew up plane in Beijing.
I don't see China operating covertly all over Africa, Asia and South America.
There is a lot of shit America does on the regular that if China did, you'd be pretty fucking worried but you cling to this image of the good guy so obviously, you don't see it the same but if you are not American, you recognize the bully.
And if someone is going to fuck up your country, America is probably going to do it much before China ever does.

I mean maybe not if you are from Canada, or like France but hey, if you are say, any nation in south America, any nation in Africa and shit, yeah, it'll be America who fucks you up and everyone here knows this because we know history.

You just believe when you liberate a country for their oil, that you are the hero so obviously, you do not see the threat.

Colin Powell lied to the entire world so you could have a war and this is what the us is ready to do for resources.

Good guys.

USA is more openly hostile than China, to more countries.
And USA has more means than China, to settle the differences.

Realistically, are you scared of any country?
Then you are the threat it's rather easy to see.

Like if you are the best boxer in the world, no surprises there, most other boxers will see you as their biggest threat.

it's weird I have to explain this shit to you.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how does this make you feel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good. America finally making itself great again.
Breaking one educated bigot at a time.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Proud to live in the first democratic world power.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proud to live in the first democratic world power.
hell yea my man lmao

edit: although upon further thinking I think the romans technically count too but they didnt have American flags so that puts us over the top.

(id say they lose because of the whole creaser thing but im sure well bend the knee to one soon too)
Last edited by Jibartik; 04-07-2021 at 02:00 AM..
Closed Thread