Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2020, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Memes from February of this year that were being circulated by supporters of Bernard Sanders, a Communist:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2020, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was a sig kinda guy I would sport that quote right there, missing caps and all.

I subscribe to the traditional definition, a bloodbath is where many are violently killed. What is many? Where I grew up they only taught us about the all; if you said many that implied there were some who were other, and why would you be spreading that kind of counterrevolutionary thinking?

When I came to the US and went to the public school here I learned that many was equal to four. One, two, three....uhh...many.

I'm going to split the difference and say eight.

Ok, ten.

Ten or more is a bloodbath.
Timothy McVeigh and pals? set the kill count for "many", shit, such a distant memory...I don't remember or care anymore.

"Newsworthy" which in a pretrump erra, this was probably not...
Old 08-27-2020, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Timothy McVeigh and pals?
Supporters of American beer and Propane enthusiasts.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supporters of American beer and Propane enthusiasts.
Oh shit. I got the uniboomers confused with the first wave of neotrancendentalist nuhilists.

Quote:
The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting and attempted bombing that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado, United States. The perpetrators, twelfth grade students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher.
12 was the beginnings of a real "many" in the thot conciousness of this Republic. The "many" must be thought of as innocent to the general populace. And it also must be declared a tragedy.
Last edited by magnetaress; 08-27-2020 at 09:51 AM..
Old 08-27-2020, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Old 08-27-2020, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine you're some FEMA guy and you and the other FEMA guys are riding around on your pontoon boat and you're just fishing floaters out with a big hook and the guy in the back goes through their pockets and opens up the ziplock bag and yells out 'Another X!'
Old 08-27-2020, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

The less identifiable my corpse the better I say!
Old 08-27-2020, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The less identifiable my corpse the better I say!
I would prefer to write a fantastic story about my heroic exploits in Esperanto and laser engrave that on all my bones. Right after that painful procedure I would expect to cool off a bit from all that laser heat by crawling into the nearest peat bog.

I suppose in six thousand years I'll be a major character in Creative Assembly's next iteration of the Total War series, which is how all future people will learn the histories.
Old 08-27-2020, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I would prefer to write a fantastic story about my heroic exploits in Esperanto and laser engrave that on all my bones. Right after that painful procedure I would expect to cool off a bit from all that laser heat by crawling into the nearest peat bog.

I suppose in six thousand years I'll be a major character in Creative Assembly's next iteration of the Total War series, which is how all future people will learn the histories.
Hehehehe. Jpg
Old 08-27-2020, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:

this is praxis.