Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 07:00 PM
Orc

Well I stand corrected. Did not know that. That ain't half bad.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:02 PM
Orc

$15 is not everywhere. Federal minimum wage is $7.25 last I checked. But it certainly varies between States.
Old 11-20-2020, 08:11 PM
Banned

Aldi pays $14 country wide and its the biggest upcoming grocery store ( And the best )

went there today and was shocked to see 5 cashiers open and almost no one in the store !

i guess people are not planning big holiday dinners
Old 11-20-2020, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on UPS preload for 10+ years, going in to driving next year. Can confirm drivers do pretty well(if you're on some level smart with your money). Several drivers in my center are millionaires. UPS is also a kick ass job for staying in shape, and at the end of the day you have some pride in what you've done.
Dont forget while your driving around no one bothers you and every person you see or deliver to is happy to see you

And around holiday time, a good / nice driver can clean up

My ups guy gets 1k from me every year. The support drivers get $100 e ( 12 of them )

And im just one asshole : )
Old 11-21-2020, 01:40 AM
Sarnak

Reading these posts, I remembered I worked for a few years when times were hard as a temp employee thru a couple of the contractor services like Kelly Services.
They tried to keep me working and always found me a new position when one ran out.
It put food on the table and the wolves away from the door.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont forget while your driving around no one bothers you and every person you see or deliver to is happy to see you

And around holiday time, a good / nice driver can clean up

My ups guy gets 1k from me every year. The support drivers get $100 e ( 12 of them )

And im just one asshole : )
ppl tip ups drivers?
Old 11-21-2020, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP friend doesn’t want to work and will make excuses of why he will be a burden to society aka liberal. Hope that helps.
Sorry you didn't get 4 more years of Trump. Also, blue state economies pay for the red state handouts. Talk about a burden to society.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You apply for a driver and train as a driver, you do not work yourself up. If you want to work at a DC ( Distribution center or hub ) you apply for a LOADER ( they load trucks that leave at 915am or night shift that unloads trucks that leave at 915pm to go to hubs. Meantime the rest of your shift you sort and get piles ready.

You're retarded. I've spoken to many of my UPS drivers and they all say they started loading and worked their way to driver.
Old 11-21-2020, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ppl tip ups drivers?
Nice people do, they bring you the shit you buy online all year.

I tip them because they pickup my packages everyday ( Usually around 100 ) so its kind of a given.
Old 11-21-2020, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're retarded. I've spoken to many of my UPS drivers and they all say they started loading and worked their way to driver.
A Driver position must not have been available, 3 new drivers were hired out of the deerfield beach hub in the past 2 months and they need 6 more. Click full time positions on careers page.

https://www.jobs-ups.com/category/fu...s/1187/62255/1

If you want something for the holidays they are hiring loaders and helpers.

https://www.jobs-ups.com/search-jobs...AaAtqeEALw_wcB
Closed Thread