Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Default Evil

I believe the evil nature of our exploitive, corrupt, cruel, greedy, toxic, heartless food production is sufficient itself to cause horrific illnesses and diseases.

The universe and the web of life is punishing our country and corporations. The web of life is necrotosing and we are all paying the price for allowing this abuse and exploitation of ourselves and mother earth.

Keep shaming life and sterilizing yourselves with pesticides, antibiotics, hormones, and pollutants.

Oh. And drugs.
Old 03-17-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Haha look at that bird eat that bug, nature is great.

OH LOOK AT THAT MAN ROBBING THAT MAN! HUMANS ARE BAD!

I dont get the rules but I dont make em so it balances out.
Old 03-17-2021, 07:33 PM
Banned

Get a job
Old 03-17-2021, 09:15 PM
Banned

hare krishna mother fucker *with gun in some ones face*
Old 03-17-2021, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not saying the woman herself is particularly evil, but sin and evil helped get her there.
Old 03-17-2021, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say to use a gun to kill anyone. At least tell them of Jesus first. Then maybe their duty and responsibility towards their community and planet. And at the very least themselves and their own potential. For like starters. Maybe even reward them for making better decisions.
Old 03-17-2021, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a job
Get fucked. My job as ordained by Christ Himself is telling u not to be such a fuck up.
Old 03-17-2021, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eating a cow is less harmful than, maybe eating 100 humans, don't have the math on that one particularly yet.

But like eating some fresh homemade hummus on some sourdough from a woodfired stove is objectively way better.

We can do lots better, like using a battery or pumping water up a hill to later power an electric oven. Or heating a large communal oven.

I'm saying there's alternatives that don't require brutally murdering each other. People ARE trainable. It is possible to sustain small communities without raping the rainforest for bananas and the seas with piss.
Old 03-17-2021, 11:43 PM
Banned

i think eggs are the most moral "meat", because at least the chickens get to f.ck to make them .
Old 03-17-2021, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i think eggs are the most moral "meat", because at least the chickens get to f.ck to make them .
Lold at this.

Look. I'm not saying to starve or do bad things to urself or each other.

I am saying with purity and conscience comes knowledge and hard choices. I have healed myself some by saying no to really convenient and stimulating bigmacs, and publix cakes. And fast food shrimp stir flies. Learning how to do for myself and growing it myself, even spices. Just understand. Like what is happening. We cannot obviously live without harm.

Like. I can buy lots of cocoa puffs in really shiny boxes.

Or I could order in a big bag of oats. Or buy all bran and get more satisfaction and nutritional/ home for gut babies with less.

Coca puffs taste nice but slave children invariably get turned into chocolate and trafficked.
Closed Thread