Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-24-2023, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm holding out until they release P99 Yellow, aka Kunark Only.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kunark should last longer than 7 months or whatever it is before Velious comes out. There's so much content for only 7 months. Vanilla should be a year, then a year for kunark, then a year for velious and repeat that forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya it's insane to think Kunark lasted only 6 months. I prefer a year on each expansion, rinse and repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All classes and races being able to start in cab, kunark only would be a really good custom
Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All people starting in Cab, TZ/VZ rules. So random respawn at Cab keeps everyone in check. Or total mayhem.

how about we just have a new classic timeline server the way Brad intended? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2023, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

how about we just have a new classic timeline server the way Brad intended? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2023, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

I handed over my implementation of pre-revamp Splitpaw to the p99 team yesterday. So the next server should have that. One more piece of classic back in place.
Old 04-25-2023, 02:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kunark should last longer than 7 months or whatever it is before Velious comes out. There's so much content for only 7 months. Vanilla should be a year, then a year for kunark, then a year for velious and repeat that forever
THIS
Old 05-22-2023, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

No news... is good news?
Old 05-23-2023, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Should stop at Kunark. Fuck velious.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 05-23-2023, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Some of you purists irritate me.

Any new server should include QoL features. Period. If you disagree, I don't care.
Old 05-23-2023, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any new server should include QoL features. Period. If you disagree, I don't care.
QoL can be a slippery slope. How do you define it? Should there be no XP loss on death? No corpse recoveries? Pets can zone with you and remain through invis/ivu? Server wide chat channels? 'Mail' items and coin to players/Auction house? No more spell research or dropped spells, just buy them all at a npc?

What about instancing for every zone?
Last edited by Enderenter; 05-23-2023 at 01:10 PM..
Old 05-23-2023, 03:18 PM
Orc

I'm so here for a Kunark only server. Or just let me roll Iksar at classic launch, lock us all on Continent with no softskins. Shit, I'd be happy with a server that just started at Kunark launch on the normal timeline. Let us experience that new server rush with no twinking as Iksar. That's classic enough.

Go away Swish. You just need some lizard in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no
Old 05-23-2023, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderenter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QoL can be a slippery slope. How do you define it? Should there be no XP loss on death? No corpse recoveries? Pets can zone with you and remain through invis/ivu? Server wide chat channels? 'Mail' items and coin to players/Auction house? No more spell research or dropped spells, just buy them all at a npc?

What about instancing for every zone?
Custom UIs, spell sets, pet window, extra spell slots... those come to mind. Is that too much to ask or does that boggle the purist mind too much?