Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Bonkers, keep doing that voodoo that you do so well.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bonkers, keep doing that voodoo that you do so well.
That voodoo = sitting in a dark room, playing XCOM
Old 01-07-2019, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats all guys got? Attempts to shame? Hahahahahaha. Shame is transformed to strength through concerted action, bro.

Thats why i tell you to that you should get up off your fat ass and do something with yourself.

Bonkers lugging around at least an extra 150lbs with a bf% of around 50%. Wouldnt be surprised if you were sporting the same wonkie.

I mean, you are definitely the same slapstcik daffy caricature types.
You sound like a self hating hambeast.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Banned

Cool

anyway bonkers the true subtext is that America is an unfaithful wife

thats wassup
Old 01-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice try with the petty kobold swipe though. Meanwhile, back on the ranch of a 35 year old virgin....
i turned 29 in december, first of all

secondly, you really wanna talk kobold swipes when you got yellowtexted already?
Old 01-07-2019, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's more people now. google population growth.
Just to recap on your mental gymnastics here.

The government needs more money %wise per taxpayer to provide emergency service such as police and fire department, because the population's increasing which would normally be countered by the fact that more people = more taxpayers = no net change in the moneys required per capita....EXCEPT.

The population is NOT increasing because of unavoidable circumstances, such as a birthrate that exceeds replenishment rates of people indigenous to this country, rather it is being caused rampant immigration, the large majority of which is caused by illegal immigration that comes across as a net deficit to the country on the whole.

This is your position, correct?

We are actually agreeing here, except youre stating that despite all of these facts, youre siding with more tax per capita and more immigration to accelerate the problem.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-07-2019 at 09:52 PM..
Old 01-07-2019, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just to recap on your mental gymnastics here.

The government needs more money %wise per taxpayer to provide emergency service such as police and fire department, because the population's increasing which would normally be countered by the fact that more people = more taxpayers = no net change in the moneys required per capita....EXCEPT.

The population is NOT increasing because of unavoidable circumstances, such as a birthrate that exceeds replenishment rates of people indigenous to this country, rather it is being caused rampant immigration, the large majority of which is caused by illegal immigration that comes across as a net deficit to the country on the whole.

This is your position, correct?

We are actually agreeing here, except youre stating that despite all of these facts, youre siding with more tax per capita and more immigration to accelerate the problem.
This is why im saying you dont have the intelligence to actually debate this with me and that youre just an NPC.

Youre literally agreeing with me, while rejecting the natural conclusion of that agreement lol
Old 01-07-2019, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That voodoo = sitting in a dark room, playing XCOM
its a fun game, and dark lighting lets my real gamer status show through my LEDs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude are you arguing w yourself
No, im quoting myself so that they can read it twice in hopes that maybe it sinks in.

They literally agree with everything i said, yet somehow:

agree = disagree

Thats a fatal exception error in their programming.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its a fun game, and dark lighting lets my real gamer status show through my LEDs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude! Did i pay for that too!? Grrr
Closed Thread