Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buttigieg can “lower the heat” between the rival “tribes” in America if you will. That’s necessary right now. As for the defense industry, the prison industry, the fossil fuel industry, the pharmaceutical industry....
Everyone has their hand out. If you’re a homeless beggar or a corporation paying zero taxes, you’re still a detriment to the Empire. No one rides for free. (It’s time we start holding these fucks accountable)
I worry the blacks will never vote for an f-slur, as shown by the California prop 8 gay marriage thing a few years ago
Old 08-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn dude I’m 54 not 80
That's what I meant with the beard thing. He ain't bad, but probably hairy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2019, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

I’m pretty hairy so yeah lining up

Buttigieg / Harris or Buttigieg / Booker clears that problem up. But yes Buttigieg will attract less melanin than most candidates. However, I think he’s a sane centrist and the country will vote for that over these morons calling each other racist and proposing free healthcare for El Salvador at a time when the rednecks are in an opioid induced frenzy over fine as hell hispanic women crossing the border. We truly are living in strange times

Why don’t the incels bang the Mexicans instead of shooting them? I don’t understand the youth at all
Old 08-13-2019, 02:48 AM
Banned

Default cummunism

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/europ...grm/index.html

Quote:
(CNN)Berlin's former Tempelhof airport has witnessed some major events in its time -- a Nazi airfield during World War II, it was the site of the Berlin airlift during the Cold War, and most recently an emergency shelter for refugees fleeing Syria.

In 2008, it was taken out of service and transformed into a gigantic park, and Berliners can now be seen rollerblading down its former runways on summer evenings.
But the airfield may soon take on less wholesome role, if one local politician gets his way.
The mayor of Berlin's central Mitte district has proposed installing "Verichtungsboxen" -- booths where prostitutes can meet clients -- in the airport site, a bid to improve the safety of the city's sex workers. These include drive-in booths, where customers can meet sex workers in their own vehicles.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc Shaman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i cant believe immigrants coming here can immediately apply for welfare and get food stamps. I thought you had to be a citizen to get these wonderful handouts???
Refugees?

Hi Mario
Last edited by Wonkie; 08-13-2019 at 03:53 PM..
Old 08-13-2019, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I worry the blacks will never vote for an f-slur, as shown by the California prop 8 gay marriage thing a few years ago

There's a black kid at McDonalds who smiles at me and freezes his zygomatic muscles into a dead, albeit crazy eye fake smile and holds it while locking eye contact through my iced coffee transaction. I had to wait 15 mins for it yesterday.

Why won't he love me?
Old 08-13-2019, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc Shaman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they arent refugees

a refugee flees a conflict, the only conflict in south america and central america is poverty.

thats not a conflict

lying about a "gang" So you can seek asylum and get adopted by america as an adult is unacceptable
why do you care where someone came out of their mother's vagina?
Old 08-13-2019, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
they arent refugees

a refugee flees a conflict, the only conflict in south america and central america is poverty.

thats not a conflict

lying about a "gang" So you can seek asylum and get adopted by america as an adult is unacceptable
legally you have to treat them(asylum seekers) as genuine until proven otherwise. im sorry

also cocaine i guess? alot of the violence in central and south america is stoked by America's appetite for drugs
Last edited by Wonkie; 08-13-2019 at 08:40 PM..
Old 08-13-2019, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

You couldn't last a week, Thorondor?
Old 08-14-2019, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I’m pretty hairy so yeah lining up

Buttigieg / Harris or Buttigieg / Booker clears that problem up. But yes Buttigieg will attract less melanin than most candidates. However, I think he’s a sane centrist and the country will vote for that over these morons calling each other racist and proposing free healthcare for El Salvador at a time when the rednecks are in an opioid induced frenzy over fine as hell hispanic women crossing the border. We truly are living in strange times

Why don’t the incels bang the Mexicans instead of shooting them? I don’t understand the youth at all
A sane centrist that is okay with infringing on second amendment rights and most likely being "f-slur" would be open to what is deemed as "hate speech." Refers to the President as a white nationalist. From what I saw on the debates, he is left. There are not really any centrist in this debate.

To touch on Horza's meme and your comment at the same time, anyone who is stupid enough to want more socialized programs from the government, would not be a candidate I would be interested in. Government programs have continuously failed time and time again and they fail worse than private sectors.
Closed Thread