Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look shifter you have two choices cut your dick off and be a part of the regular society or worship the God of Abraham there’s no in between.
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...icle-1.1788008
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-27-2022, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look shifter you have two choices cut your dick off and be a part of the regular society or worship the God of Abraham there’s no in between.
Would you like me to explain to you the race/culture/religion connection to you? Only abrahamic people should worship the abrahamic gods
Old 01-27-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

No. I know all your info.

Your only hope is to cling to the threads of their robes on the final day and you will or you will have accepted the beast and cut off your dick long before.
Old 01-27-2022, 12:52 PM
Banned

Honestly.

I'm ready for it to reset.

Ever day I struggle with things I can't talk about online with my (not) friends because it's too much and would hurt them too even worse than me. And no it has nothing to do with chopping my dick off.

Eugenics and population control is the way to go.

Only the very most absolute strongest deserve freedom. And power. And none of you qualify. It is unfortunate that I was born into this world. And this body. And violence is screaming at us all because we are all caged animals. And those of us who are not in fact animals are trapped in the zoo with the rest of them. I don't think any of you all understand what the Wachowski ladies were really saying. I don't think they even understood it. It came out subconsciously in them.

The yearning for perfect orderliness and control is not wrong and shouldn't be punished. We just elevate the wrong people because they let us get away with doing bad things. If we followed Christ and God, the real one, and punished the sinners and eliminated the evil people we would live in God's kingdom again.

Our time on this earth is short, yet our entire history spans millions of years that have been hidden from you. The Elohim smote us to ruin for our sins and we have just become baser and more lawless. Technology, knowledge, and science, writing, should have never been permitted to run through the general population.
Last edited by starkind; 01-27-2022 at 12:57 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

All we have to do is hold out for another 8 years.

That's it.

I promise within 8 years, there will be far less confusion.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Eugenics and population control is the way to go.
Read.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

eugenics im pretty sure is the age old man can do it better than god thingy.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
eugenics im pretty sure is the age old man can do it better than god thingy.
It's real messed up that the Marvel Movies restored Malthusianism to the public consciousness.

Capeshit bad.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:11 PM
Banned

Dude the whole anti Eugenics movement is why we are here NOW instead of in heaven.

We disobeyed "god".

God got pissed.

They will not let dog shit into heaven.

Even the root word of 'good' is 'god'. So is 'gold'. And the "Golden Rule". etc etc... it is very uncomplicated if you pull your face from your asshairs.

Eugenics is a silly germanic/english/anglo/gaelic/gallic hip word anyway it is not the correct word or the mid 1930's version of it is not correct either.

I fully expect another smiting soon. And it is why the governments of the world are working together so hard to keep us shitlocked. Because they have been given this ultimatum, 'or else' and smite happens. It's a slow burn and trainwreck outa control tho because without the corruption and evil the governments have no more power and without the governments we burst unchecked towards the stars and the Good mass extinction us for our transgressions.

Why waste a perfectly good potential biosphere though, that will recover in a few more million years anyway just another tiktok on the galactic/universal time scale.
Last edited by starkind; 01-27-2022 at 01:15 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

I may not see it the way you do, my understanding is that eugenics is the science of killing babies and keeping the strongest ones.
Closed Thread