Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

If your first reaction is to steal another player's loot, you are the toxic one and not him.
Fire Giant

All of these new players, banned players, and pvp refugees making up rules on the fly and name calling when you don't agree with them are developmentally disabled. Zero tolerance on looting what you didn't kill.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your first reaction is to steal another player's loot, you are the toxic one and not him.
Looting an open corpse is not stealing.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

1000 green plat bounty if you can ban anyone upset in this thread for looting a trash item of yours with SS's to prove it.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of these new players, banned players, and pvp refugees
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
name calling

Quote:
making up rules on the fly
Quote:
Zero tolerance on looting what you didn't kill.

lmao at this post
Old 10-31-2019, 03:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You PM'd this guy's entire guild and then screen-shotted a tiny snippet of a log in an attempt to make this guy look as bad as possible. Then you posted a thread about it. All over a gnoll tooth.

You're a lawyer questing asshole. You're what people hate on P99 way more than a guy looting a rotting corpse.
I pm'd one person which happened to be the correct guildie, you assume so much and know so little. You seem to be much more angry about this than me. I also only posted the entire conversation iirc, it wasn't more than a few words back and forth (his response about not needing an excuse and being unapologetic was also of note). I didn't cherry pick anything to make him look bad, he does that to himself.

I posted it because I believe that behavior should be frowned upon. I'm sitting in front of a corpse with a groupmate, all he had to do was ask. A gnoll fang may not be important to you, but 3 fangs at low levels is over 10% of a level. I don't have much time to game and would dislike if it happened to me.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao at this post
I'm actually considering rolling Green now, taking a character to a moderate level (probably an enchanter) and whacking mobs in an area like Oasis with OBS running, and reporting players with video clip evidence of breaking the loot rules while letting corpses rot.

You think Green doesn't have any PvP? Guess again!
Old 10-31-2019, 03:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looting an open corpse is not stealing.
Looting an open corpse at an established camp allowed?
Old 10-31-2019, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Every day I check the forums and think I found the most mad thread possible and laugh at it, post a couple of hastily made MS Paint memes here and there for my own amusement, but each day something even more preposterous is posted. This has got to be the apex though I can't even comprehend a thread worse than this one.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I'm actually considering rolling Green now, taking a character to a moderate level (probably an enchanter) and whacking mobs in an area like Oasis with OBS running, and reporting players with video clip evidence of breaking the loot rules while letting corpses rot.

You think Green doesn't have any PvP? Guess again!
Heck yeah, #TeamLawyerQuest. Trust me that your posts definitely don't make you seem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat
developmentally disabled
Closed Thread