Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 10:51 AM
Banned

Default marketing custom made furniture

So yeah I made a matching table, coffee table, and end table set from the same rose wood slab. Anyways, how the fuck am I gonna sell this shit? I need ideas. Etsy is bleh. Any ideas?
Old 04-25-2021, 11:12 AM
Banned

make an ebay or amazon account

gg
Old 04-25-2021, 11:13 AM
Banned

or do a road side stand in a shady part of town were there's very little police precsence
Old 05-20-2021, 06:03 AM
Large Rat

Or else you can use social networks. When we launched the site, we didn't have any visitors and we found the first customers through Instagram. I posted in my stories that I sell a recliner (like this one, I don't remember, it was a couple of years ago).
And the first client came through my friends, then we created a separate account, and then upgraded the site.

You can also try to send a message to all your friends that you are selling this table.

Or even print paper announcement and stick them on lampposts in your city [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2021, 06:06 AM
Fire Giant

post a picture of them!
Old 05-20-2021, 08:27 AM
Banned

Humble brag
Old 05-20-2021, 08:50 AM
Banned

I got ahold of a marketing/advertising professional. Shes teaching me. Thanks for everyones help though. I got a laundry list of shit to do now to make this all legit and function.

Seriously, made a few signs, considered hammering them into the ground at busy intersections. First thing she asked me was "did you make any signs? people love signs. the more home made the better" and went onto explain some psychology shit about how people buy things. Was really something.

Thanks for everyone's input.
Stay jelly Sioux. Go buy a fucking saw and stop being a bitch.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Post pics of the furniture you made you fuckin fat loser
Old 05-20-2021, 05:22 PM
Banned

So you can reverse google search it, find my insta/advertising, my name, and stalk me?

Why would I post something like that?? You guys are nothing but dick heads then you want me to show you something beautiful i spent a long time making?? If you want to shit on me, do it. You aint gonna shit on my business though. Some of you seem the type to make fake accounts and post fake complaints about my products or business practices.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you can reverse google search it, find my insta/advertising, my name, and stalk me?

Why would I post something like that?? You guys are nothing but dick heads then you want me to show you something beautiful i spent a long time making?? If you want to shit on me, do it. You aint gonna shit on my business though. Some of you seem the type to make fake accounts and post fake complaints about my products or business practices.
Yeah. That sounds like what would happen. Not a troll, I'm serious.
Closed Thread