Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you dont see and already know why the people who rioted at the capitol were, and are victims, then you have no right to call yourself a liberal instead you can call yourself a authoritarian as well, you just like the communist rvesion instead of dictatorships.
You're not a victim if its willful ignorance. The facts were out there. They chose to believe in bullshit.
Old 01-18-2021, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

You know what's a threat to our way of life? The other side fighting that side.

And they chose to is the same as, do what the officer says. Look at that video and tell me any of those people are smart enough to chose anything, they're just doing stuff. They dont know what they're doing. They dont have a plan. One of them is wearing bracers for gods sake.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 02:02 AM..
Old 01-18-2021, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not a victim if its willful ignorance. The facts were out there. They chose to believe in bullshit.
No one chooses to believe in bull shit
Old 01-18-2021, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

BLM & the Capitol riot aren’t equivalent. Opening fire on manipulated fools because of your political perspective, however, would be equivalent to to tiannmen. Get a grip guys
Old 01-18-2021, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

While crazy ppl should have rights and be loved. They also need to be restrained. Disarmed. Medicated.

A lot of the crazy on display is classic EGO and generic evil and instinct though.

It's time to stop calling white privilege. Racism. Religious fanaticism. Belief in conspiracies crazy. These people are privileged for being generally shitheads. Abusive. Thoughtless. Disrespectful. And trying to enact their dominance. They will kill people and cause an inevitable slide into animalistic barbarism if left completely unchecked. There were CEOs and an Olympic athlete in attendance. Some were simply looking for publicity. All of them believe in Tyranny and hate others not like them. Who aren't subservient or obedient slaves to a cruel and imbalanced system. Those who are suffering or get abused simply deserve it, because might makes right and we should sacrifice our humanity and character to get on top of this shitheap and rule it. That's why they use anger and slurs to dehuminize and disparage the party that legitimately won the election. They will sacrifice everything for the win. Because that's the survival technique that they've forced themselves and each other into. The rules, law, Christianity. None of it has any meaning in the true promised land these people seek. Regardless of their reasoning or lack of it.

Yes. They are people. And people deserve love. But they've lost their humanity. Animals need love and respect too.

But not at the expense of human dignity and life.

There's violence that isn't exactly political or at the capitol hill that isn't played up by the media. Consider that this war on humans has been going on a long time and we are seeing only what conveniently boils over in order to drive a narrative that suits those already in power.

I'm absolutely disgusted with it all and I definitely know my humanity is stripping away, if it hasn't completely gone.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 10:15 AM..
Old 01-18-2021, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Opening fire on manipulated fools because of your political perspective, however, would be equivalent to to tiannmen. Get a grip guys
But they violated the limes
Old 01-18-2021, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

You know I was proud to be a lefty because I was smart enough to say muslims aren’t inherently evil. The same goes for every working class stiff and every poor person of every race religion and creed.

But all it takes is for my fellow lefties to throw their empathy out the window, and their calls for peace unity and progress down the drain, is to find out a person is a conservative.

Then they sound exactly like Fox News. There’s no difference between a liberal who hates conservatives, and Tucker Carlson.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 12:22 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know I was a lefty because I was willing to say, The Muslim religion is inherently inherently bad and these people aren’t inherently evil.

But all it takes is for my fellow lefties to throw their empathy out the window, and their calls for peace unity and progress down the drain, is to find out a person is a conservative.
To use their parlance, stop virtue signalling.
Old 01-18-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Fight fire with fire.

Look at yourself.

Sound like Rush Limbaugh.

What are you going to do in four years put on a bison outfit and be like well this is what they did and it worked for them!
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 12:26 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Virtue signaling is a word to make fun of liberals.

Look at yourself.

Sound like Rush Limbaugh.
Are you madder at me or the rioters?
Closed Thread