Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bitcoin is absurd but it's gonna hit 100k at least
Maybe, im not saying it will go away anytime soon. But it will never be a solid and trustworthy currency
Old 01-08-2021, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Are there any markets currently using bitcoin for realz? Like not just online gambling and stuff.

I think one of the limitations to bitcoin is that it's not accessible to people without electricity or access to hardware that can run a bitcoin miner, but that will change maybe one day. I think this is one reason it hasen't taken on? You can't take ur massive bitcoin investment overseas and develop some economy with it by building a business and creating jobs unless u transfer it to the local currency or USD.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-08-2021 at 04:32 PM..
Old 01-08-2021, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

I wouldn't feel too smart about buying in the last few weeks after months of green. It's going to correct eventually and punish the greed with one big red elevator downstairs.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:37 PM
Banned

why should a person feel feel stupid about doubling their money in the last month? i won't lose money, it'z called stop loss orders. I'm a bitcoin skeptic, just not a partisan for it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

everyone should invest! why work to eat? such is suffering. multiply it. the rigged market is available to everyone, and it's the only way out of wage hell in USA

more than a little bitter i held hundreds of the things at $2/apiece in 2009 worth millions now and spent them on LSD but hey
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-08-2021 at 04:42 PM..
Old 01-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

oh no
Looks like you got 3 universes left.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

If you took profits and put your stop loss at entry you're good. But throwing your money after more than a 10x in less than 6month is probably not the safest bet and just fomo
Old 01-08-2021, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you took profits and put your stop loss at entry you're good. But throwing your money after more than a 10x in less than 6month is probably not the safest bet and just fomo
this entire fracking market is fomo, we are in the twilight zone for the last 2 years...probably more. What can one do, wait until the next epoch while watching everyone else multiply their fortunes 10, 20, 30 times? a 50% dip smashing you will still leave you miles ahead. MMT baby
Old 01-08-2021, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Yes but that twilight zone can be explained, as I told you earlier. Its not just random, it was an effort to make a failing president look good for his reelection
Old 01-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you do not participate in the process the constitution and founding fathers laid out for you, you have no right to criticize it.
Strong disagree. You don’t have to participate in something to criticise it. To be hyperbolic thats like a racist gatekeeping racism.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes but that twilight zone can be explained, as I told you earlier. Its not just random, it was an effort to make a failing president look good for his reelection
I disagree with your characterization. I think the market *was* pumped for Trump, but it's also the practice of infinite liquidity since 2009 which is behind this market. It's a 12-year cycle to my eye so far.

I am expecting consequences for our national debt/0 interest/megaliquid situation someday, but I just don't know when. We are essentially post-capitalism here; the big players are now infinitely liquid aristocratic institutions, and so who knows how the economic cycles are going to go? It seems like the stock market only balloons everytime a "crash" looms. It's a larger issue than the Trump cycle, though. That's my position anyhow, and any investor can build their portfolio to protect them in case they are blindsided. We are into the looking glass here -- capitalism ended and the citizenry was too illiterate to notice.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-08-2021 at 04:53 PM..
Closed Thread