Monk/Shaman/Necro (all iksar) 21 48.84%
Necro/Mage/Enchanter 18 41.86%
Necro/Mage/Cleric 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Enchanter/Mage/Mage

Mages can heal their own pets, one pet can root/offtank, one pet can DPS, Chanter can Haste/buff pets, slow mobs and provide CC. The DPS and damage mitigation is amazing.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Orc

Against non summoning, non casting mobs in an open area,

Ranger or druid or as a last resort, wizard or sk, along with a necro and a magician, or two magicians. Basic pet group

Dungeons, non summoning mobs I think Enchanter, Cleric, Wiz is ideal

with summoning mobs, with charmable pets nearby I'd pick enc, war, cleric - if for some reason I wouldn't want to use charm, I'd replace the chanter with a shaman especially if the mobs were tough. If I could mow down the summoning mobs, you could consider leaving the shaman and taking the cleric out and maybe throwing in another dps class, I'd opt for a magician in that scenario for the damage shield on the tank and added dps
Old 04-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Kobold

I would do cleric warrior enchanter and find three dps for your group every time. It helps because you guys don't share many items that conflict with each other and be reciprocal in randoms in a pug group where you hook each other up. Most dungeon groups need these three classes to be most efficient, other classes are just fillers.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Aviak

Enchanter Magician Druid is pretty much the 3 man of doom that isn't a drag to play for any of the participants. Id veer away from Cleric or Warrior or Rogue simply because its a pain in the dick for melees to gear, and an absolute drag to be the healbot for them.

Damage shields, Tank, Slows, Haste, Ports, Outdoors or Indoors, Heals/Regens, Mana Replenishment, Evacs, 2 Layers of charm for extra dps (like they need it). Any other classes added as a pick up is just extra gravy.

Enchanter Magician Druid, cant go wrong.

"Yeeahh. Dervish Camps. These Dervish people hang out in camps and then you come and kill them. For their rings. Yeah."
Old 04-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Large Bat

We decided to go Monk/Shaman/Necro. Mage seemed too boring for me and I want to at least have some fun!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyputty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We decided to go Monk/Shaman/Necro. Mage seemed too boring for me and I want to at least have some fun!
That'll work pretty well. Better mana regen for the necro via regen/regrowth, haste for the monks. Fear kiting for the benefit of all.

I feel kinda sorry for the Shaman tho, he's the one that'll end up dieing the most ;P.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 04-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Kobold

enchanter/mage/cler or enchanter/enchanter cler