Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Drolvarg fangs

Anyone getting some of these that could spare 4 for my low level shadowknight? My cabilis faction is stuck, and I want to try lowering the top one (legion) to see if it will allow the others to move again.

I haven't tried it, but I think that quest lowers Legion without lowering the others (it's mainly crusader I want)

Sk name is Kharzani, send me a message if you can spare a few extra and I'll run over to where you are, thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharzette [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone getting some of these that could spare 4 for my low level shadowknight? My cabilis faction is stuck, and I want to try lowering the top one (legion) to see if it will allow the others to move again.

I haven't tried it, but I think that quest lowers Legion without lowering the others (it's mainly crusader I want)

Sk name is Kharzani, send me a message if you can spare a few extra and I'll run over to where you are, thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure they're no drop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure they're no drop...
Confirmed. You have to loot them yourself. Many of us pulling to the fort let them rot so if you make it there, you might try loitering near necros and others who won't mind you picking them up.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yes I was planning on running to wherever. I'll try again tonight, have to work all day
Old 04-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I tried this, but I'm not sure if it helped or not. I eventually got my crusader to amiable and am able to do the weapon quests (though the second one needs some fixin).

Thanks for lettin me loot some fangs!
Closed Thread