Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure Celerons weren't around until at least a few years later than 99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Celerons were arounds since 98, P-II base

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celeron
Old 04-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika Maslyaka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some people just surprise me to no end.
its one thing to recreate content and class balance for the purpose of "classic experience",
its another to say force everyone to use 28K modems, and Celeron 300 with 64MB of ram to play the game, so it would lag exactly as much as it was in 99.
The guild tag was moved under the player's name so it would not look ridiculous over their name in a single line with specially long guild names, which players more than happy to create. Putting it back "the way it was" is an equivalent of ripping out ram and cpu from your PC and replacing them with junk parts from 99.
This is what rhambuk's post said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am wondering how possible/impossible it would be to make guild tags display as they did in class, to the right of the name instead of underneath it. Obviously nothing huge but I would love to see this in place again. Just a thought.
This is what you think it said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am wondering how possible/impossible it would be to make guild tags display as they did in class, to the right of the name instead of underneath it. This is a really big deal to me and I will cry myself to sleep every night until it gets fixed.
Just chill.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika Maslyaka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putting (the guild tag) it back "the way it was" is an equivalent of ripping out ram and cpu from your PC and replacing them with junk parts from 99.
Wow...what a perfectly apt comparison. These two actions are exactly the same.