Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman8810 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So I didn't realize it was a gif at first. No hax accusations intended.
I am undecided if I'm offended or not.

I'll get back to you.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quellren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not rocket science.

You quit and leave the guy your lvl 50 (insert class here) He and a friend use that class to PL/Buff/Farm phat l00tz for their lowbies, thus enabling much faster level gains.

Someday you get that itch and take your character back. OP now has a much higher lvl character than he used to, and you have some free exp (maybe).
without dropables and without any plat left
Quote:
Originally Posted by quellren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two immediate issues I see:
1) guy sells your character for a pile of plat.
2) guy farms the shit out of some camps, acts like an asshole and tanks your rep.

Not that it's a guarantee, but it *could* happen.
so again, he gets everything and the returning original player most likely nothing from a random dude who posted on the forums asking for chars
Old 04-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

How about if I quit I'll keep my account details noted somewhere and when I come back it'll be exactly as I left it and moreover I know my character reputations are in tact and I'm not kos in my own cities etc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep your own accounts, maintain common sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about if I quit I'll keep my account details noted somewhere and when I come back it'll be exactly as I left it and moreover I know my character reputations are in tact and I'm not kos in my own cities etc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep your own accounts, maintain common sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would probably work...

This post was mainly made in jest after seeing another post by someone quitting who deleted all their characters afterwards. Theres been 4-5 posts similar to this in the month that I've been on this server.

I mean, if you're going to quit the game for the sake of your health/family/being ticked at the devs and destroy your characters, you may as well let me profit from it. Right?

At least by giving it to me you still have the option of partially regaining your character.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't go making an ass out of myself, sell your character to someone else, or ruin your reputation intentionally.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 04-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Kobold

While playing on EQ live I had multiple accounts due to friends quiting that I paid for and continued playing. In fact, I leveled my one friends cleric from 52 to 65 due to boxing him with my beastlord. He later came back and we had some great times.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give me your accounts.

I'll take good care of them.

I won't promise that you'll have any of your tradable equipment left when you inevitably want to return to the game, but I promise that you'll have all your no-drop gear and all your levels and I will give your account back with no fuss.

I care about your pixels, let me keep them company until you regain(or lose?) your sanity again and return to the game.

Heck, if you're a valuable 50+ you just might come back with some extra levels as I use you to hopefully farm some stuff in Kunark since I came late to the server and don't have a 50+ toon yet.

C'mon, whats the worse that can happen?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread